Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Totti is done for, sadly.

I find it sad that the new era without Del Piero vs Totti is coming. I love both players, their talent. Two legends actually.

Totti is just too slow now, it's not the same. Even if he does get a call up he'll not add much I'm afraid, especially when there are so many oldies around him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I love Camo not to be a part of the team I like. And I like the Azzurri :D
A red card from time to time (which I don't think ever happened while he played for Italy) is accepted if the guy is the difference between winning and ending up in a streak as Juve's current one.
Then again, even Camo can't bring success to this Italy.

Dec 31, 2008

I find it sad that the new era without Del Piero vs Totti is coming. I love both players, their talent. Two legends actually.

Totti is just too slow now, it's not the same. Even if he does get a call up he'll not add much I'm afraid, especially when there are so many oldies around him.
I didn't even see that team.

Pirlo is also done for. He was a great player but he'll show nothing at this WC.
I don't think Either Pirlo or Totti are done yet. I beleive they have something magical still left for this world cup. I would die to see Ale play once more but i think the chances are very low :cry:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Gatusso has been absolutely torrid this season. I would not call him up at all, he is way past his selling date.
If Italy is going to play with Totti behind two strikers, I think putting Camo in the team makes it a bit too attacking. I'd prefer a more defensive player.

Totti has had a very good season so far though.

A red card from time to time (which I don't think ever happened while he played for Italy) is accepted if the guy is the difference between winning and ending up in a streak as Juve's current one.
Then again, even Camo can't bring success to this Italy.
I have nothing to add if you think that Juve lacking Camo is the reason for our horrendous season. I've never liked Camo and I don't like such a nonchalant player in my team.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,535
    I hope Lippi decides to drop Rossi for the WC.

That cunt should be forced to watch from home on the couch, or just sent back to New Jersey witch ever is worse

May 22, 2007
    If you think so then you don't know football. On 90% of Italy's matches I watched in these last 3-4 years, they played well only when Camo played well.
    You made the comparison to this season at Juve which I strongly disagree with. None of his performances over the last 4 years for Azzurri have been as good as what he did for Juve.

Italy didn't even play very well in the qualifying, no shock that Buffon was the star player.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I'd like to see Rossi and Giovinco get in the starting eleven I'm sure that would solve Italys creative issues. I think Italy need Cassano in the team to go far in the competition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)