Official Azzurri WC2010 Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), De Sanctis (Napoli), Marchetti (Cagliari), Sirigu (Palermo);

Difensori: Bocchetti (Genoa), Bonucci (Bari), Cannavaro (Juventus), Cassani (Palermo), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Genoa), Grosso (Juventus), Legrottaglie (Juventus), Zambrotta (Milan);

Centrocampisti:Camoranesi (Juventus), Candreva (Juventus), Cossu (Cagliari), Gattuso (Milan), Marchisio (Juventus), Maggio (Napoli) Montolivo (Fiorentina), Palombo (Sampdoria), Pepe (Udinese), Pirlo (Milan);

Attaccanti: Borriello (Milan), Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Fiorentina), Iaquinta (Juventus), Pazzini (Sampdoria), Quagliarella (Napoli).
that FW line makes me want to cry and puke at the same time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ahhh man... I guess the Totti, Del Piero, Baggio times are no more.

You just love watching Azzurri with players like these even if they don't put in their best display performances but they're always watchable.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
that FW line makes me want to cry and puke at the same time.
Ahhh man... I guess the Totti, Del Piero, Baggio times are no more.

You just love watching Azzurri with players like these even if they don't put in their best display performances but they're always watchable.
These are the called ups missing the Roma and Merda(if there's any) players. So that's not the final name list of those going to SA.

The Roma and merda players aren't included due to the Coppa final.

Dec 31, 2008
---------------------------Gigi
Cassani---------Canna-----Chiellini----------Criscito
-----------------De Rossi----Marchisio
-----------Camo------Candreva-------Natale
--------------------------Gila

Dec 31, 2008
---------Marchisio----De Rossi-----Pirlo
-------------IQ-----------Gila---------Natale

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
What tactics did lippi use in the qulification? Lippi does not stike me as a 4231 or 433 coach....

Good formations though...but Totti will probably play

Dec 31, 2008
-----------------De Rossi----Marchisio
-----Camo/Candreva---Totti----------Natale
----------------------------Gila

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Cassano: "My wedding is planned for June 19 and there is no way I would postpone my wedding. Not even a call-up for Italy's national side can change that."

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you support USA in sports where they're (often justifiably) arrogant, but in the one major sport where they're reasonably humble, you refuse to support them because they're arrogant in the sports where you do support them and you don't like that. Riiiight. :crazy:
To each his own my friend ;) I enjoy watching the US when they play Basketball for example, and since a lot of the players I admire and recognize form part of the roster, I am naturally inclined to support them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Anything beyond the quarters for this mediocre Azzurri team will constitute a miracle.

Brazil, Spain, Holland (if fit), and a surprise team in the semis.

I have a sneaky feeling England and Germany might make it that far, but since I dislike them both, I hope they stall at the QF stage, as I can't see either of them exiting the tournament before then; the same goes for the lucky French, who got such an easy first round draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)