Official Application for Moderator (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #522
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I will try to put this as simple as possible, without being disrespectful-

Majed, you dont know me, dont know what I deal with on a daily basis, as a matter of fact, you couldnt imagine what I go thru on a daily basis, so I am asking you to please leave my occupation and personal life out of this forum.

I really dont care for your concern of how I treat people on my job. I have 8 years of serving my community without any marks against my record. I dont come here to toot my own horn, but as long as you bring this subject up, I have had nothing but commendations from the 2 departments I've worked for in my career.

Have I gotten a little animated here ?? yes I have, but its mainly because I'm so RESERVE in my real life, with my job and family....

Some ppl I work with vent by drinking. Others by over-eating

I vent by playing soccer, and coming here to let off some steam......
    Vincenzo...sei troppo bravo...perche lui non meritava una risposta....

IL UOMO PIU GRANDE SEI TU...QUESTO E CHIARO

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Nick, since you don't like to read the words of my man, Majed, I thought I would highlight what he advised regarding myself.

Majed told you, quite rightly, that when I wank you can swallow it or jog on. I prefer that you jog on.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Vincenzo...sei troppo bravo...perche lui non meritava una risposta....

IL UOMO PIU GRANDE SEI TU...QUESTO E CHIARO
    Actually Majed speaks Italian, he would know what you just said. :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    To save a few lives (and avoid people from shooting themselves in the head) I will save what I have to say to Majed by three words:

GET A LIFE.

Sorry Chief but I'll admit once again I didn't read your post because I could pretty much tell you what it says without needing to read it...the sheer size pretty much gives me an idea of what "goodwill" stuff you are slanging again. Put your energy and time to more constructive things...like dates, education or volunteer work.
    MORE IMPORTANTLY, while you have to the freedom to do what you want I would really urge you to only post in NICK AGAINST THE WORLD if you are going to 'be creative'...if you feel the need the dish out the "SPEECH" again...save it...for my sake....for all our sakes...life is too short to get his serious over an internet board.
    Actually those were not three words! 120 words to be exact...so you pretty much exceeded ur quota by 4000 percent!!:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    NICK FOR MOD

He's short, prickly, and disageeable, but every single member of Juventuz.com loves him. Such universal love must be rewarded with Mod-ship. Add me to the list!

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #534
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    lol I was totally joking. I dont support you at all.

Made you look kindy silly there :howler:
    ya you really got me ...

now I have to take your name off the list...

Man, you must really be the life of the party

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Nick is a ornery, obnoxious, loud mouthed sob, and that is what is so cool about him. (can't believe I only just found this thread-why the feck is it in this section of the forum???) so I vote Nick for mod. btw I cracked up when I read your opening post :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

ya you really got me ...

now I have to take your name off the list...

Man, you must really be the life of the party
    lol yeah I am. That, plus taking the 10000, the antiamerican joke. You must love me. :D

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #537

lol yeah I am. That, plus taking the 10000, the antiamerican joke. You must love me. :D
    That 10,000 really got to me...it ranks up there with my last afternoon dump.

The anti-American joke....I like to think of it as "Attention seeking". :D

But I digress

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

That 10,000 really got to me...it ranks up there with my last afternoon dump.

The anti-American joke....I like to think of it as "Attention seeking". :D

But I digress
    Yeah I want your attention. Unlike everyone else, I dont like you :party:

I think this thread is to blame :howler: I just cant take your seriously now.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #539

Yeah I want your attention. Unlike everyone else, I dont like you :party:

I think this thread is to blame :howler: I just cant take your seriously now.
    Actually most here don't like me...once again: lack of original thought.

Wow..you must really be bored (did the paint dry already) if you think this thread is lame and you don't like me yet you post threads I begin. Ain't life a *****.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

Actually most here don't like me...once again: lack of original thought.

Wow..you must really be bored (did the paint dry already) if you think this thread is lame and you don't like me yet you post threads I begin. Ain't life a *****.
    haha who dosent like you? Read your signature and tell yourself that.

Im not bored no. Where did I saw lame wasnt fun? Threads you begin? Hate to break it to you but your certainly not the reason I posted in Nick against the world. There is alot of interesting people there like Shadowfax and Sergio. You havent impressed me with your 'creativity' you rant on about or your intelligence. I dont get your selling point unless that point is lame :howler:

Anyways if I annoy you so much just ignore me. You dont annoy me or I dont hate you, I just think your kinda sad. No offence :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)