Official Application for Moderator (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #361
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Nick, you know I like you and I readily admit that I would not even enjoy this forum if you were not here, but only one thing could make me vote "Yes" on the Mod question:

If elected, I would want you to ban all juvenile bathroom humor and edit all sexually suggestive posts that appear in the Juventuz forum. Would you agree to that?
    The position of Moderator is over-rated

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    If elected, I would want you to ban all juvenile bathroom humor and edit all sexually suggestive posts that appear in the Juventuz forum. Would you agree to that?
    Technically it was never allowed, shows how generous we are.. :rolleyes::redface:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Nick you got what you wanted didnt you? Cant this crap end already.

And I didnt support you not because I wouldnt want you to be a mod, but because its oh so not me to be on that gay list :D

P.S: Andy, your reasons are about as retarded as your friend Burke. Who cares how good someone would be as a moderator? How hard can it be. No offence but a friggin wind up monkey could probably do the job :dielaugh:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I thought you blocked me so you could not see my posts, and of course I do.
    I have. But you can click to view the post. I was wondering what you would reply.

I guessed right. I knew you'd ask about you being blocked. Thought you didnt care :dielaugh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    P.S: Andy, your reasons are about as retarded as your friend Burke. Who cares how good someone would be as a moderator? How hard can it be. No offence but a friggin wind up monkey could probably do the job :dielaugh:
    Yes, of course. I just do not want my name on that list, thank you very much. I choose not to be party-affiliated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)