Official Application for Moderator (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

1. I really don't think MD is innocent because she should have avoided your threads where there's a higher risk that you'll keep going at her like a dog with a bone.
2. As useless as you may think she is, she and many others are still Juve fans, and they deserve their place here as long as they follow the rules. You know it and the only thing you can do to change that is to argue with them till they leave. Sorry to say, but your attempts at being mod will most likely fail. It's still nice to see you dream about being a mod. I admire your will, but what you dream about is not in the best intrest of the forums.

3. MD was never one of those Buffon followers as you keep mentioning on and on. I think the shit that you smell is your endless flow if diarrehia. (Just keeping up with the theme).
4. I don't think that your posts are a complete waste of 10 minutes. I do learn/enjoy a thing or two. You speak a lot of crap, but you're still usefull here. MD barely knows anything about football, but she's learning and she's generally a polite poster. Also adding that she's a juve fan, this validates her stay.
5. Who says that I can't respond to your posts AND help out "in the real world" at the same time? I'm not one to say, but if it makes you feel better, I've already squeezed my pocket to pitch in to help the Tsunami relief efforts. I gladly pitched in 1/2 of what i had to support the relief effort despite just arriving in NYC for holidays. Eating pretzils and Kabab from Times Square most of the time wasn't my plan for vacation meals, but it was all worth it.

This reminds me, kudos to Vil for his thoughtful signature. :thumb:
That was weak, Incubo is still leading...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

How was that weak? And what is Nick leading at? Top mod prospect? :howler:

But I will say that I think it would be a good idea to have a moderator from one of the Americas. We need some sort of representation over here. But considering Nick has been in Rome for years now, he might not be what we need.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Nick, look who joined your roster!! :eek: :down:

What would you say if the "Nayers" would give you Zlatan, and you give us azzurri7! in exchange? pretty please.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Andy I think you want to be a mod

You just wont be as low (as Nicola) to nominate yourself
Can you imagine me being a mod? I certainly cannot. I am an Eminem-worshiping American. :D People would be in an outrage if I was a mod, sorry to say..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Can you imagine me being a mod? I certainly cannot. I am an Eminem-worshiping American. :D People would be in an outrage if I was a mod, sorry to say..
Mosh against Andy! :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I could just see the responses now...

"Nooo :down: Andy will make the forum too American, with stupid American football :fero:"
Hey.. American Football Rocks.. I always get sucked back into it this time of year.
Just this week, I watched VT-Auburn (spelling), Rams-Jets, and Falcons-Sea Hawks... and The Saints managed to miss out on the playoffs yet again despite winning!! :wallbang:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The new American mod could moderate the 'other sports' thread, and would have to make meaningful posts on the American Football and BASEBALL threads

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
The new American mod could moderate the 'other sports' thread, and would have to make meaningful posts on the American Football and BASEBALL threads
Sergio and Andy do a good job covering the NFL and college football here and there. There doesn't have to be a thread for Baseball.

The Yankees are like ManU and It's great that Boston won the World Series. The sport itself is inferior to Football and Soccer. What more needs to be said?! :D

** I sound like Andy now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Hey.. American Football Rocks.. I always get sucked back into it this time of year.
Just this week, I watched VT-Auburn (spelling), Rams-Jets, and Falcons-Sea Hawks... and The Saints managed to miss out on the playoffs yet again despite winning!! :wallbang:
It very much does Rock. I still have no idea why we do not have a thread about this topic.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Sergio and Andy do a good job covering the NFL and college football here and there. There doesn't have to be a thread for Baseball.

The Yankees are like ManU and It's great that Boston won the World Series. The sport itself is inferior to Football and Soccer. What more needs to be said?! :D

** I sound like Andy now.
Yes you do Majed

but Baseball is America's pastime so the new American mod should enlighten us with insight about a sport thats so important to american people

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey, I know a lot about Baseball. I wasted 8 years of my life playing that sport. Sergio would be much better for that though as he has an addiction for that sport, for some odd reason..

Fabiana, why are you so lazy? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)