Official Application for Moderator (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #162
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

What makes you think the process of choosing moderators is in any way democratic? :confused: We do not aspire to such high ideals. :stuckup: Of course I could not tell you anything about how it is done as it would undermine an old, established ritual. :)
    Au contraire Martin...I don't really think it is democratic. I didn't assume it was a town hall meeting and showing up with a petition YAY long would assure a spot or consideration. However, I think I have an interesting (lets face it THE MOST INTERESTING) group of supporters who MAKE this forum CREATIVE and give it an EDGE over the others (NOTE: this is FAR from sucking up. Truth of the matter is that I have been to many other forums and there is a lack of creativity..the football knowledge may be greater but with a lack of creative/original thought it makes for a dull debate). Anyhow, the support speaks for itself. You said yourself every moderator contributes or has their own qualities: fair to say selecting an INCUBOROSSONERO would continue THAT ritual. WHO in their right mind would FVCK with this forum anymore? Trust me..they wouldn't get the simple "CLOSED THREAD" or "EDIT" ... the SH*T would hit the fan every day for the SHIT-DISTURBERS...whether they be black/white red/black or black/blue.

"I HAVE A DREAM GOBBI'S"

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Speaking of which....with is with all of this 'on your knees appreciation' for Tom??

How did he NAIL Nick?
    I dont give on my knees appreciation for him, infact ask him, im the one who *****es most about his thread closings. I hate his moderation but in he's the first person (except me hehe:D) that you've had trouble finishing off.

Sometimes Emmz you are too caught up in the details you fail to see the global picture (doesn't really apply here but I figure it should be a good lesson to learn)
    You know that from what? My posts here? Newsflash. How I am here isnt the real Emma. What I distort ive done so on purpose for my own entertainment. So keep your advice for Lilliana :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

Au contraire Martin...I don't really think it is democratic. I didn't assume it was a town hall meeting and showing up with a petition YAY long would assure a spot or consideration. However, I think I have an interesting (lets face it THE MOST INTERESTING) group of supporters who MAKE this forum CREATIVE and give it an EDGE over the others (NOTE: this is FAR from sucking up. Truth of the matter is that I have been to many other forums and there is a lack of creativity..the football knowledge may be greater but with a lack of creative/original thought it makes for a dull debate). Anyhow, the support speaks for itself. You said yourself every moderator contributes or has their own qualities: fair to say selecting an INCUBOROSSONERO would continue THAT ritual. WHO in their right mind would FVCK with this forum anymore? Trust me..they wouldn't get the simple "CLOSED THREAD" or "EDIT" ... the SH*T would hit the fan every day for the SHIT-DISTURBERS...whether they be black/white red/black or black/blue.

"I HAVE A DREAM GOBBI'S"
    Why dont you just beg? almost worked for that dude in the multimedia forum :D

Jul 12, 2002

"I HAVE A DREAM GOBBI'S"
    Sorry mate, but I've got to disagree. Moderators also need to be good at dealing with people and getting along with them too. You don't qualify for either of those, IMO. Furthermore, how is becoming a moderator going to help you be creative and original. I think that you're doing a fine job of it now, and that being a moderator would only hinder you as you'd have to expend time and energy moderating.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #169
    Ian you missed my point on the creative and original thing...I meant that a good few in here are creative and original making the forum much more desirable to post than other football forums.
    As for mods being good listeners and dealing with people. Tom barely listens to posters and deals with them by shutting down the thread or a quick edit. (Not that I disagree) Proving in fact that those qualities are not really need to be a Mod on Juventuz.com. Further more, Mac and Nina both quite hot blooded in their own right were also mods.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I am also rather worried that if Nick becomes a Mod my posting privledges would somehow be hampered. I could just see myself getting banned for disagreeing with him, then having him state his reasoning, "Andy's posting was aimless."

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Nikki, we can not loose this one, for goddd sssake.

I had talked extensively with all moderators and Martin, and after long hours of negociating (Moggi style), we finally cut a deal :

You compliment the offerings made to Lilly family members and Martin will give a second thought to your candidacy as moderatore.

I know you have the strenght and determination. GO FOR IT.

Andiamo, ragazzo !

Jul 12, 2002
    Ian you missed my point on the creative and original thing...I meant that a good few in here are creative and original making the forum much more desirable to post than other football forums.
    As for mods being good listeners and dealing with people. Tom barely listens to posters and deals with them by shutting down the thread or a quick edit. (Not that I disagree) Proving in fact that those qualities are not really need to be a Mod on Juventuz.com. Further more, Mac and Nina both quite hot blooded in their own right were also mods.
    I never agreed with Nina or Mac as mods. Lord knows I had as much trouble with the two of them as anyone, but they were good at what they did.

Tom on the other hand makes up for his lack of personal skills with his attention to detail and his initiative.

I'm not entirely sure of your motives for this...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Lack of sense of humor...nah I think everyone finds my cynical and somewhat truthful observations quite funny ...morals, self-respect? Learn the meanings of words you post? How cna you judge ones morals on an internet board? More over, what does self-respect have to do with anything? Stop re-gurgiating sitcom/one hour drama lines you have heard and trying to fit them into this post to make you look much more cultured...
    I would like to hear how SELF-RESPECT has anything to do with this..
    If I am as you state a pain in the ass..explain something: why are you responding to me and posting in a thread about the PAIN IN THE ASS?? Are you that bored?

once again..this thread had a specific purpose and was not meant to be yet another meaningless flurry of sh*t fits by you going on about the fights you begin with other female members...save that for your chat rooms. YOU HAD NO BUSINESS posting this crap in here. One post was enough regarding your vote...anything else was already over the limit.

I thought you were 16...because based on your 'joke' in the above paragraph I would have guessed 8. I know 5 year olds who could come up with jokes that are more clever and less BANAL. (look it up if you don't know what it means..don't pull another 'self-respect' i.e. using words that you don't know the meaning to).

Let me get this straight: you are not here to argue with someone like me yet you feel the need to post in all my threads and keep arguing with me: Ok...makes sense. If your standard is so high why do you keep following me in my threads...please clarify Miss because you are lacking sense and logic in your post and over-all point.
    If it is no use discussing issues with an "air-head" (p.s. the 80's called they want their 'jokes' back) like me then why do you go on for 5 paragraphs arguing with me??

do me a favor...do us all a favor and stick to talking about 'how cute Buffon is' or 'Which spice girl has the prettiest hair' and leave us 'low brow' individuals to discuss the issues among our peansantry self. thanks

Asma, you know you're way out of your league and whatever crap he spits, the smartest thing you should do is to ignore him.

Nick, how old are you?
    I can't believe that you're seriously arguing with a 16 year old girl!

If you're asking why my post is relavent to your thread, it's because your post isn't getting you anywhere closer to that mod position. Ian, Martin, and Andy put it well enough.

PS, the play on the word "Dubai" is getting kind of old.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    hehe what do you say, Tommy? the inner circle or the first train to Murmansk? :D
    After admittedly using google to find out where the hell that is, I'm with the murmansk option, but then its a dictatorship so its your call anyway ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Sorry mate, but I've got to disagree. Moderators also need to be good at dealing with people and getting along with them too. You don't qualify for either of those, IMO. Furthermore, how is becoming a moderator going to help you be creative and original. I think that you're doing a fine job of it now, and that being a moderator would only hinder you as you'd have to expend time and energy moderating.
    Ian, do you really think Tom is good at dealing with people and getting ALONG WITH THEM?? I think it's a been a long time since your last visit was here Ian, you should Focus more on Tom..

Martin has been doing great job since he's the Director Manager, But i suggest he should look for a New " Assistan Manager ", No offence to Tom, but this my Opinion....

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Ian, do you really think Tom is good at dealing with people and getting ALONG WITH THEM?? I think it's a been a long time since your last visit was here Ian, you should Focus more on Tom..

Martin has been doing great job since he's the Director Manager, But i suggest he should look for a New " Assistan Manager ", No offence to Tom, but this my Opinion....
    I have no opinion.

PS - DP is horrid.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    With all do respect Azzurri7, you have found yourself in heated debates with both Tom and IncuboRossonero, as I remember in the case with the latter he gave you a harsh brandishing. I must say that Tom was a bit more civilized in his arguement, while Nick was more insulting. If you support Nick because you have a distaste for Tom, I urge you to rethink your decision Rab.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    With all do respect Azzurri7, you have found yourself in heated debates with both Tom and IncuboRossonero, as I remember in the case with the latter he gave you a harsh brandishing. I must say that Tom was a bit more civilized in his arguement, while Nick was more insulting. If you support Nick because you have a distaste for Tom, I urge you to rethink your decision Rab.
    I agree.

I used to have one of those 25 cent stickers on my refrigerator, right next to Darth Vader. And Darth must had a hex on him for later.

I killed Superman, I killed Super................

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Good lord, of all 18.574 threads that are unread by me since my last visit, this one makes it into the top five of "hilariously unrealistic topics".

Damn :howler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)