Official Application for Moderator (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Miss Dubai....if you are in this thread you either GIVE ME your vote or become Miss GOOD-BAI

thank you

BU-BYE
you lack sense of humor,morals,self-respect and the most important part of it all is you are a pain in the ass..

i was talking to Fabiana,how did you get in the picture? THIS IS SIMPLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I've already stated my opinion on this matter and i dont have to repeat it again..and please its DUBAI and dont you repeat that silly boring DUBAI joke again..its DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI...OOH! didnt they teach you geography in school?havent you ever heard of Dubai?from where are you?stone age?

Anyways,i aint here to argue with someone like YOU..my standard is too high to do so..so i'll just leave you to it cuz its no use arguing/discussing issues with an air-head like yourself!

and Blackmint: get a hobby and stop trying to fit yourself in the picture!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
you lack sense of humor,morals,self-respect and the most important part of it all is you are a pain in the ass..

i was talking to Fabiana,how did you get in the picture? THIS IS SIMPLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I've already stated my opinion on this matter and i dont have to repeat it again..and please its DUBAI and dont you repeat that silly boring DUBAI joke again..its DUBAI DUBAI DUBAI...OOH! didnt they teach you geography in school?havent you ever heard of Dubai?from where are you?stone age?

Anyways,i aint here to argue with someone like YOU..my standard is too high to do so..so i'll just leave you to it cuz its no use arguing/discussing issues with an air-head like yourself!

and Blackmint: get a hobby and stop trying to fit yourself in the picture!
Oh come on. It was funny, cant i appreciate that with out you having a hormone outblast?

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
MD exploded..!!!

returning to the matter at hand... as someone mentioned before.. nick has added some kind of existence or dynamism to the rookie/history forum.. it would be fair to make him a mod on that particular section ONLY.. on the other hand, he's not active enough in other sections, thus, he doesn't deserve to be a mod in any other section..

I think that is fair..

shall I vote..?? well, it won't count anyway..it's all martin's decision..

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #146
    Lack of sense of humor...nah I think everyone finds my cynical and somewhat truthful observations quite funny ...morals, self-respect? Learn the meanings of words you post? How cna you judge ones morals on an internet board? More over, what does self-respect have to do with anything? Stop re-gurgiating sitcom/one hour drama lines you have heard and trying to fit them into this post to make you look much more cultured...
    I would like to hear how SELF-RESPECT has anything to do with this..
    If I am as you state a pain in the ass..explain something: why are you responding to me and posting in a thread about the PAIN IN THE ASS?? Are you that bored?

once again..this thread had a specific purpose and was not meant to be yet another meaningless flurry of sh*t fits by you going on about the fights you begin with other female members...save that for your chat rooms. YOU HAD NO BUSINESS posting this crap in here. One post was enough regarding your vote...anything else was already over the limit.

I thought you were 16...because based on your 'joke' in the above paragraph I would have guessed 8. I know 5 year olds who could come up with jokes that are more clever and less BANAL. (look it up if you don't know what it means..don't pull another 'self-respect' i.e. using words that you don't know the meaning to).

Let me get this straight: you are not here to argue with someone like me yet you feel the need to post in all my threads and keep arguing with me: Ok...makes sense. If your standard is so high why do you keep following me in my threads...please clarify Miss because you are lacking sense and logic in your post and over-all point.
    If it is no use discussing issues with an "air-head" (p.s. the 80's called they want their 'jokes' back) like me then why do you go on for 5 paragraphs arguing with me??

do me a favor...do us all a favor and stick to talking about 'how cute Buffon is' or 'Which spice girl has the prettiest hair' and leave us 'low brow' individuals to discuss the issues among our peansantry self. thanks

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    I would like to officially submit my Candidacy as a new moderator at Juventuz.com. This being a democratic society where majority prevails (i.e. Juve Rules...Dida sucks Octupus C***...Incubo is a dwarf...We want to do Emma, etc.) I assume that if enough posters vote for a member he/she is eligible and even OF RIGHT to become moderator?
    I can give you a one-page platform regarding my mandate as moderator.

(You can close this thread as it is useless..I just didn't know where else to make this announcement)
    What makes you think the process of choosing moderators is in any way democratic? :confused: We do not aspire to such high ideals. :stuckup: Of course I could not tell you anything about how it is done as it would undermine an old, established ritual. :)

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    What makes you think the process of choosing moderators is in any way democratic? :confused: We do not aspire to such high ideals. :stuckup: Of course I could not tell you anything about how it is done as it would undermine an old, established ritual. :)
    :LOL: perfect.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Marty you have a way with words :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    Nick if you had thought about this for a second you might have remembered your arguments with tom. Make all the support lists you want but a no from Tom and its all over buddy.

hehe tom nails nick (again)

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #160
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Nick if you had thought about this for a second you might have remembered your arguments with tom. Make all the support lists you want but a no from Tom and its all over buddy.

hehe tom nails nick (again)
    Speaking of which....with is with all of this 'on your knees appreciation' for Tom??

How did he NAIL Nick? Sometimes Emmz you are too caught up in the details you fail to see the global picture (doesn't really apply here but I figure it should be a good lesson to learn)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)