Official Application for Moderator (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

1. NO WORD IS A BAD WORD: Let it RIP.

2. Creative/Original and memorable posts (see "Jog on Son" ; "Dear Respected C_ _ _"; Sergio reminding us of the MALLACHI CRUNCH; Libero's selling to the tourists and then jogging on; Padovano's "I knew a guy..." ) are rewarded: the creator gets to temporarily ban a member of their choice for a week.

3. Should a Juventuz party take place Fliakis is food and beverage manager.

4. Donny Bes bobbleballs day.

5. Banning of the word: WANK.

6. Lilianna is scared of me so you can rest assured her "OH YEAH WELL YOUR DUMMY" posts will be a thing of the past.

7. I'll finally make that dedication post.

8. I'll bring a JUVENTUZ.COM banner next time I watch Milan-Juve (ok I won't but still I'll pretend I will).

9. Andy and Burke (Neal and Bob) will finally quit posting aimlessly without fear.
10. NEWEST MEMBER AFTER I JOIN: BALKY THE PICKPOCKETER.
:rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I don't think you should be a juventini to be a mod here.. I reckon that there was a mod here that was a lazio fan.. (K10 I think he was)

the matter is.. do you (nick) have what it takes to be a mod here..

which are:

1. enough time to be online.. and check all the threads that are in the section that you were assigned to..

2. reasonable thinking

3. no biased behaviour towards or against a particular group of people..

and other matters that might be important which mods can tell more about...

Dec 27, 2003
Having a non-juventino as a host in this forum would definitely be an initiative worth saluting, and having a milanista as a host would simply be a rightful show of recognition for our contribution. Indeed, of all the hunchback-free members of this community, the red and blacks are probably those who are leaving the most tangible mark here. If you were to lose us I'd venture saying that you would feel like the USA after the Cold War : victorious but sorely missing your arch enemy. So Nick has my support on this one.

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Having a non-juventino as a host in this forum would definitely be an initiative worth saluting, and having a milanista as a host would simply be a rightful show of recognition for our contribution. Indeed, of all the hunchback-free members of this community, the red and blacks are probably those who are leaving the most tangible mark here. If you were to lose us I'd venture saying that you would feel like the USA after the Cold War : victorious but sorely missing your arch enemy. So Nick has my support on this one.
:blah: ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Think of the sheer popularity of JUVENTUZ.COM if they named a Milanista as a moderator and especially a sick fvck Milanista like me rather than the much more reasonable Kaiser Franco (Libero). Xtratime and all the other fan sites would never be able to equal the "fairness" of that action. In addition, tons of people would "tune in" just to see what all the fuss is about. The intangible advantages of such a move..my my limitless.

List of Supporters:
Sergio
(feel free to add your name).
You're right, this has potential. With a Milanista as mod on a Juve forum surely other non-Juve supporters would feel welcome in this community. Whether or not you have what it takes is a decision that Martin will have to make. I personally think this is a great idea, but.. no. :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
A Milanista as a Mod on one of the largest non-sanctioned Juve fan sites in the world would be a groundbreaking, original, daring, controversial, bold, and a brilliant move all in one fell swoop.

Which means its probably not going to happen.

i would even refrain from using the word "wank".

I would instead use "spank", as in, "Hey that image of Madonna and Britney making out is one to put into the Spank Bank."

The M.M.V.M. (Midget Milanista Vocal Minority) must make its presence felt on the Fourms.

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    An non Juve-supporting mod? No problem.

Nick? Big fat NO.
    Don't worry...I wouldn't force you to leave...you do that on your on every so often..then you come back...then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave....then you come back..then you leave.......................................................................

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    I still don't get why you Milan fans are going on and on about this idea as an "initiative" or an "original" one. As somebody already mentioned and as many already know, Kieran used to be a mod for a long time and he's a Lazio fan. So there's nothing revolutionary about Nick being a mod.

As for it being a "show of recognition," I don't agree. I don't see why we should catagorize the Milan members here seperately. Many of your posts are appretiated (may I add, specially yours Kaiser), but the mod position is for an individual only because he/she vits the job description. That's like saying, vote for an Indian-American governer in regonition of what Indians have brought to the community! makes no sense.

Why would we lose you guys? If Nick does not make mod, does that mean you guys are leaving? Again, I don't see your point.

In the end, the current Juventuz Mods are the ones who'll make the choice.

As for my opinion about Nick being a mod, I disagree with the "Nick Against the Wolrd" Bunch who support him like Andy would support Burke. I don't think Nick's suitable for the job.

EDIT: Nick has just highlighted one of the reasons why he isn't suitable for the job in the post above mine (though that post is amusing :D).

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I still don't get why you Milan fans are going on and on about this idea as an "initiative" or an "original" one. As somebody already mentioned and as many already know, Kieran used to be a mod for a long time and he's a Lazio fan. So there's nothing revolutionary about Nick being a mod.

As for it being a "show of recognition," I don't agree. I don't see why we should catagorize the Milan members here seperately. Many of your posts are appretiated (may I add, specially yours Kaiser), but the mod position is for an individual only because he/she vits the job description. That's like saying, vote for an Indian-American governer in regonition of what Indians have brought to the community! makes no sense.

Why would we lose you guys? If Nick does not make mod, does that mean you guys are leaving? Again, I don't see your point.

In the end, the current Juventuz Mods are the ones who'll make the choice.

As for my opinion about Nick being a mod, I disagree with the "Nick Against the Wolrd" Bunch who support him like Andy would support Burke. I don't think Nick's suitable for the job.

EDIT: Nick has just highlighted one of the reasons why he isn't suitable for the job in the post above mine (though that post is amusing :D).

I dont see why a mod cant have some personality, and a sense of humor...

Is that against the rules ???

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    [/B]

I dont see why a mod cant have some personality, and a sense of humor...

Is that against the rules ???
    - Our current mods have "some personality."
    - Some types of humor are offensive and/or disruptive.

so to answer your question, in general, no, those two things are not against the rules.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    Sorry Nick, no vote from me. ;) The only forum u hang around is ur own thread and "post ur picture". You dont seem to care about our latest transfer rumors, our players and team, let alone to moderate the forum....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Aaaah, Nicky boy, I know you love me :kiss:

But maybe you should visit The Count, as you obviously have some problems counting ;).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)