Official Application for Moderator (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    What would you do if you were named moderator?
    1. NO WORD IS A BAD WORD: Let it RIP.

2. Creative/Original and memorable posts (see "Jog on Son" ; "Dear Respected C_ _ _"; Sergio reminding us of the MALLACHI CRUNCH; Libero's selling to the tourists and then jogging on; Padovano's "I knew a guy..." ) are rewarded: the creator gets to temporarily ban a member of their choice for a week.

3. Should a Juventuz party take place Fliakis is food and beverage manager.

4. Donny Bes bobbleballs day.

5. Banning of the word: WANK.

6. Lilianna is scared of me so you can rest assured her "OH YEAH WELL YOUR DUMMY" posts will be a thing of the past.

7. I'll finally make that dedication post.

8. I'll bring a JUVENTUZ.COM banner next time I watch Milan-Juve (ok I won't but still I'll pretend I will).

9. Andy and Burke (Neal and Bob) will finally quit posting aimlessly without fear.

10. NEWEST MEMBER AFTER I JOIN: BALKY THE PICKPOCKETER.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

1. NO WORD IS A BAD WORD: Let it RIP.

2. Creative/Original and memorable posts (see "Jog on Son" ; "Dear Respected C_ _ _"; Sergio reminding us of the MALLACHI CRUNCH; Libero's selling to the tourists and then jogging on; Padovano's "I knew a guy..." ) are rewarded: the creator gets to temporarily ban a member of their choice for a week.

3. Should a Juventuz party take place Fliakis is food and beverage manager.

4. Donny Bes bobbleballs day.

5. Banning of the word: WANK.

6. Lilianna is scared of me so you can rest assured her "OH YEAH WELL YOUR DUMMY" posts will be a thing of the past.

7. I'll finally make that dedication post.

8. I'll bring a JUVENTUZ.COM banner next time I watch Milan-Juve (ok I won't but still I'll pretend I will).

9. Andy and Burke (Neal and Bob) will finally quit posting aimlessly without fear.

10. NEWEST MEMBER AFTER I JOIN: BALKY THE PICKPOCKETER.

Those are mostly good reasons, but I would be scared if I said something like "Kaka blows" etc. etc. I would get banned by you. Cummon, you know you would.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

9. Andy and Burke (Neal and Bob) will finally quit posting aimlessly without fear
    Aimless posting? The only aimless posting I take part is in your thread. What a coincidence....

Actually, maybe letting Nick be a Mod wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't listen to a word he says. Free-for-all on the forums sounds good to me.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    It makes no sense if Nicky were to ban someone that said that Kaka blows because this is a Juventus forum and as far as I know Kaka is no Juve player

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    It makes no sense if Nicky were to ban someone that said that Kaka blows because this is a Juventus forum and as far as I know Kaka is no Juve player
    A comment like Kaka blows does not even deserve my attention. Uncreative..unoriginal and it needs to JOG ON.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    I should be a mod
    Why? Why should YOU be a mod?
    And if you think this is too inquisitive on my part then your not cut out to be a mod.
    Come on ..TELL US why YOU shoudl be a mod...what would you bring to the table that a Lilianna, Gino Genesio and Amir cannot?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)