Official Application for Moderator (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I would like to officially submit my Candidacy as a new moderator at Juventuz.com. This being a democratic society where majority prevails (i.e. Juve Rules...Dida sucks Octupus C***...Incubo is a dwarf...We want to do Emma, etc.) I assume that if enough posters vote for a member he/she is eligible and even OF RIGHT to become moderator?
I can give you a one-page platform regarding my mandate as moderator.

(You can close this thread as it is useless..I just didn't know where else to make this announcement)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Nikki, you have my vote.

I am convinced that a Pro-berluscas pseudo-italian wanked rossoneri dwarf as moderatore is what we need to make this site lead a happier life.....

OP
IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Ill have to think about this
    you are not a mod so unfortunately you have no voting power. HOWEVER, I think a good campaign "Incubo for MODERATOR" would garner enough names to petition in my favor to be the next MOD.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

you are not a mod so unfortunately you have no voting power. HOWEVER, I think a good campaign "Incubo for MODERATOR" would garner enough names to petition in my favor to be the next MOD.
    Burkey for mod!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Nick has brought you good entertainment
    Nothing personal Nick, but to this point: so has George Bush's public speeches. But that doesn't necessarily mean they're any good. :undecide:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Nothing personal Nick, but to this point: so has George Bush's public speeches. But that doesn't necessarily mean they're any good. :undecide:
    Good call Greg, very good.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Sorry about the childish comparison, but Nicky and Beetlejuice have some characteristics in common. Both dwarfs and sex starved

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why should we vote for someone who writes posts that are sometimes funny but incoherent in nature half the time? Moreover, as Mod he would probably try to ban anyone who disagrees with him, which is a whole lot of posters.

OP
    IncuboRossonero

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Think of the sheer popularity of JUVENTUZ.COM if they named a Milanista as a moderator and especially a sick fvck Milanista like me rather than the much more reasonable Kaiser Franco (Libero). Xtratime and all the other fan sites would never be able to equal the "fairness" of that action. In addition, tons of people would "tune in" just to see what all the fuss is about. The intangible advantages of such a move..my my limitless.

List of Supporters:
    Sergio
    (feel free to add your name).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)