Official AFL Thread (Australian Rules Football) (2 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #161
    lol yea i was watching the replay of the NRL allstar game tonight. they made me laugh.

A friend of mine went to sydney to play NSW premier league and the club he played for shared the training facility with the bulldogs, he reckons there were always empty vials lying around. All the codes do it, IMO it in all sport worldwide. everyone is always looking for an edge

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    lol yea i was watching the replay of the NRL allstar game tonight. they made me laugh.

A friend of mine went to sydney to play NSW premier league and the club he played for shared the training facility with the bulldogs, he reckons there were always empty vials lying around. All the codes do it, IMO it in all sport worldwide. everyone is always looking for an edge
    Yeah and it's funny how people here are so naive to it. The media feed them so much bs how everything here is clean & 100 perfect and fair. Lol get fucking real.

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #164
    Carlton to come out clean hopefully :-D
    I hope all clubs come out clean, that way i don't have to hear about it all they time.

Either way the media will find a way to blame "soccer" for everything

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #170
    Always nice to see Collingwood cop it. Still a complete joke that ANZAC Day is always played between the same two teams. Collingwood get enough stand alone games. The game should be a grand final replay...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)