Official AFL Thread (Australian Rules Football) (10 Viewers)

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
It's this year that he can be selected, should be your first round pick.

It will probably take away your opportunity to get Josh Caddy too if he decides that he wants to come home.
Yeah sorry I forgot the draft year is this year :) Yeah, doubt we will get Caddy.

$#@!ing hurley is out for 3 weeks.
As a bomber's supporter it sucks aye - was just finding form but cant seem to string together a long run of games.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We play Port this weekend so we should be able to get a win and maybe have a chance of getting back in the top 4 if a couple of teams above us lose.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #134
    The AFL has a history of giving in to the superstars, it’s piss weak really. Franklin got off when he should have gotten weeks for that sling tackle and if Jud had of gotten off it would have been a disgrace! Judd isn’t a malicious player and obviously had a moment of brain failure but he still fucked up and deserves his punishment.The AFL has a history of giving in to the superstars, it’s piss weak really. Franklin got off when he should have gotten weeks for that sling tackle and if Jud had of gotten off it would have been a disgrace! Judd isn’t a malicious player and obviously had a moment of brain failure but he still fucked up and deserves his punishment.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
    Yeah It can be very annoying. Even the media and their role gives me the shits always on the high horse.

it also doesnt help that rules always change and are open to interpretation. Also rules changing DURING THE SEASON - seriously - wtf.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Who is that? :shifty: Jennifer Lopez? Kim Kardashian? I don't even know anymore. Whoever she is she's hot as fuck. She just made Adelaide look a lot better if anything :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)