Official AFL Thread (Australian Rules Football) (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fucking disgusting Herald Sun. In an article regarding drugs/doping in sports they had a picture of Del Piero dominating the headline, its still one of the top stories on the website right now

Melbourne AFL dick sucking media :inter: biased, guttertrash. Always trying to deflect their failings on other sports.

This is the main reason I hate AFL and everything this organisation stands for. They make me sick.

Seen the garbage they've written about the Melbourne Derby lately? :sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What about Del Piero????

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle reimers wiki :lol:

F@#$ed over the Essendon Football Club in 2013 by making false claims the club was administering steroids to its players. He was subsequently hanged.

Publicly stated the Melbourne Demons are the best football team in the AFL

Is a fan of Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart and his grandmother's apple pie.

Made out with Rachel Sexypants. She said he was the best she had ever had.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
Seriously, AFL journalism is the most despicable thing. Such baseless accusations they sprout out. The sensationalism is sickening. Fucking Cretans.

Oh, and fuck Kyle reimers!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ya, it's fucking retarded looking more into this now.

Nice of the AFL to let Essendon take all the blame too, don't think they've said anything yet. Fucking typical.

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #158
    I heard an inter view with andrew demitruouuuuuuuu (can you believe a guy that makes most of his money importing dental products has such fucked up teeth? :shocked:) the other day and on the Essendon issue he said: "Don't think that just because a club doesn't break the rules, they won't be in trouble, big trouble!"

he sounded pretty pissed about it all too... http://www.fiveaa.com.au/audio_andrew-demetriou-a-big-day-in-sport_106240

I'm pretty sure they were using peptides, there's a store called "Melbourne Peptides". a heap of gym junkie friends of mine have all used them. they're not very happy with them. they all say that you need to use them 3-4 times a day for about 6 months before any real result is noticed. either way, i think they're fucked.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I had a mate tell me that about 6 months ago someone at the gym he goes to told him Essendon and a lot of other clubs are were doping. He didn't believe him but look now...

I bet they will fuck Essendon and let the other clubs get off otherwise they will lose too much revenue and maybe just fine them quietly or something.

Demetriou is a fat useless greek piece of shit fuck

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I hate that motherfucker. Fat inbred Cyoriot cocksmoker.

Seriously I despise AFL and everything it stands for.

Anyway, most of the NRL clubs are full of drug cheats as well. Have you seen the size of some of these cunts? Massive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)