Official AFL Thread (Australian Rules Football) (7 Viewers)

OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #61
    Gibbs is nothing more than a Pipe dream for the Crows. He will never play for the Crows. He loves Melbourne and would rather play for another Melbourne club than come back to Adelaide.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I think the whole Judd carrying Carlton has been put to bed. Murphy was fantastic this year.
    I just don't see who we can get as a big forward...As much as I hate him, Hawkins?

I don't see why we didn't bring in Hampson for this game by the way.
    I don't know about that. You definitely are slowly becoming less dependent on him the more your gun midfielders grow but if Judd had a good finals series you guys would have made the Prelim. If you want to be top 4 material Judd is going to be a big part of that and you need to make some key inclusions down back and one tall up forward. Tall duo's up forward are a working formula in football today. Podsy - Hawkins, Buddy - Roughhead, Dawes - Cloke, Big Q Lynch! - Kennedy. All top 4 sides have a key duo up front.

The more and more I watch real football over the past few years, the more I think AFL is an average sport. Definitely a lot less skill compared to football. I don't really get 1/10 as passionate watching Essendon compared to Juventus or Azzuri games.
    Well go stick a salami up your arse you try hard Italian faggot. I've never seen anyone so in love with their ethnicity. You can't even speak Italian you fucking idiot.

Carlton don't really need to go all out for a big forward. You need one more class midfielder and you will run over the top of anyone. Trade Gibbs for someone that can ball it in the engine room.
    Carlton have plenty of classy midfielders. They have arguably the best midfield in the competition next to Collingwood now that Geelong are beginning to age a bit. They need a key forward and at least one key back. Even Brett Ratten acknowledged that they lack height and that they will be recruiting key players this summer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Well go stick a salami up your arse you try hard Italian faggot. I've never seen anyone so in love with their ethnicity. You can't even speak Italian you fucking idiot.
    You are such a fucking thickheaded idiot. I said 'football' you fuckhead. I said Juventus and Azzuri because they are the soccer teams I follow dickhead. So get off your fucking aussie high horse and eat some vegimite you fucking bogan scum.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    You are such a fucking thickheaded idiot. I said 'football' you fuckhead. I said Juventus and Azzuri because they are the soccer teams I follow dickhead. So get off your fucking aussie high horse and eat some vegimite you fucking bogan scum.
    You are the biggest gay cunt on gods green earth get out of this thread if you don't like AFL because you're too Italian to enjoy it you stupid fuck.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    You are the biggest gay cunt on gods green earth get out of this thread if you don't like AFL because you're too Italian to enjoy it you stupid fuck.
    Oh my god. Are you actually so dumb that you are classified as mentally retarded? I said COMPARED TO FOOTBALL A.K.A 'SOCCER'. UNDERSTAND? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? It's not because I have Italian background, it's because I am comparing the two sports regardless of any nationalities you fucking retard fuck. I hope you get raped to death by a retarded blind kangaroo.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I think Saints should get some picks for Riewoldt, start fresh. The guy looks done, their team is already a sinking ship.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Oh my god. Are you actually so dumb that you are classified as mentally retarded? I said COMPARED TO FOOTBALL A.K.A 'SOCCER'. UNDERSTAND? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? It's not because I have Italian background, it's because I am comparing the two sports regardless of any nationalities you fucking retard fuck. I hope you get raped to death by a retarded blind kangaroo.
    Yeah you can identify with soccer so much more I wonder why that is. A kangaroo? Well I already got started on your mum. If you don't like footy then GIITT OUTTT! GITT OUTTT WOG! You heard me.
    I think Saints should get some picks for Riewoldt, start fresh. The guy looks done, their team is already a sinking ship.
    Saints fans would lose the plot if that happened I kinda agree but it would take some skillful trading to improve the team without Riewoldt. If they can find a replacement for Koschitzke that would take the pressure off Riewoldt and find another dangerous small forward to team up with Milne and cover for him when he's not on form then they would have an excellent forward line.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I just think they are done, the window has closed on them. They are 100% salary cap, trade Riewoldt bring in some kids start fresh. Or trade Goddard to Carlton ;)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Oh man I hope that doesn't happen. I want to trade in Dawes and get Fev. I don't care if he's still probably an alcoholic.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Give us dawes. He is a massive Carlton fan, last year of contract...I don't see what we would offer for him. Carazzo and Russell lol.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    We don't really need any changes in our team. But I want a really good partner to Cloke. Dawes doesn't score enough goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)