Off on the wrong foot... (1 Viewer)

Feb 18, 2003
A couple of Manchester United fan friends of mine were banned today before they were given a chance to explain themselves...

Ramso and Spunk monkey.

Stupid names i know but who's isn't?

Anyway what did they do that was so wrong and can they have another chance?

Gracie.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't think it would be because of the names :D The Mod involved will explain and if he/she doesn't you can always PM him/her to get the facts.
Hopefully they will be back soon meanwhile enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to what this week will bring what with back to back matches with Man U. :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The one thing I saw on the forum last night was a bunch of people constantly opening new threads I had to remove. When that happens you ask yourself did this individual come here to participate in the forum or just to spam. I looked in the profiles for the info that they themselves had entered and that did not help so they were blocked. They are unblocked now.

But the next time you join a board that is divided into several forums, you might want to ask yourself is there a purpose to this.

Ramso

Feb 18, 2003
Alex,

May-a I-a appoligiseroni for-a mi-a behaviouri. Mi-a was-a notti mi-a usual self-a cos mi-a hava sufferingi from influenza..........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)