Oddo confirms Juve interest (1 Viewer)

Romano

May 22, 2004
Lazio defender Massimo Oddo has admitted that he may be playing for Juventus next season.

"The Bianconeri were already after me in the winter between December and January," said the right-back.

"But then nothing came of it. There is still interest in me but I haven’t heard anything from Lazio or my agent for the last few days."

The capital ace, who is part of Italy’s Euro 2004 squad, is one of the peninsula’s most attacking full-backs.

He has been linked with numerous clubs in Italy and a move could occur given Lazio’s uncertain financial future.

"I certainly wouldn’t be unhappy if I remained in Rome but only if certain conditions are in place," he added.

The former Verona player could be followed out of the Stadio Olimpico by the likes of Bernardo Corradi and Stefano Fiore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
the downside to the deal would be that more or less it's idicating
that Zebina will be a CB!? Or would he be a sub' :confused:

Oddo---Zebina---Canna---Zambro

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I Like it : Oddo------Thuram-----Cannavaro-------Zambro

Like this it's clear that we wont get more then 15goals next season :p !

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I Like it : Oddo------Thuram-----Cannavaro-------Zambro

Like this it's clear that we wont get more then 15goals next season :p !
I'm not sure about that. Both Oddo and Zambrotta will go forward and at their age Thuram and Cannavaro might not be fast enough to cover for them. I'd much rather have Thuram at RB and Mexes or Ferrari in central defence with Canna.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

he will be 28 in 3 days! not 29 as Art^ wrote!!!
Woah... :eek: Seems like he has two birthdays per year or something. Just the other day he was 25/26.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)