Obodo e Panucci verso la Juve (1 Viewer)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200446/cmc_74575.html

******italia vision****************
La Juventus farà almeno due acqusti nel calciomercato di gennaio. Nessun attaccante, come già aveva detto Luciano Moggi. Il rientro di David Trezeguet è previsto per fine gennaio e la squadra ha dimostrato di reggere bene in avanti anche se l'attaccante francese.

In uscita dovrebbe esserci Alessio Tacchinardi, poco utilizzato da Capello che gli ha riservato solo 190 minuti in 12 partite di campionato. Tacchinardi avrebbe già trovato l'accordo economico con il Barcellona.

Ora manca solo l'ok della Juve che vuole avere sicurezze sull'eventuale sostituto. Due i nomi che circolano con insistenza. Il primo è quello di Cristiano Zanetti. Il centrocampista dell'Inter da tempo è un pallino di Fabio Capello ma la trattativa è bloccata per la mancanza di contropartita tecniche adeguate da parte della Juve che offre Iuliano, Montero o Tudor.

Per questo nelle ultime si è fatto il nome di Christian Obodo come possibile bianconero. Il nigeriano, in comproprietà tra Fiorentina e Perugia. Anche lo scorso anno era stato seguito dalla Juve prima del suo passaggio a Firenze.

Juve e Fiorentina hanno ottimo rapporti, come dimostrano le cessioni in comproprietà di Miccoli, Maresca e Chiellini, e non non sarebbe difficle trovare un accordo magari rinunciando alla seconda metà di Maresca che ha recentemnte dichiarato di non voler tornare a Torino.

L'altro arrivo in casa bianconera dovrebbe essere quello di Christian Panucci pronto a tornare alla corte di Capello in uno scambio con il club capitolino che dovrebbe portare Nicola Legrottaglie in giallorosso.

*****translation vision*********

The Juventus will do at least two acqusti in the calciomercato of January. Not any attaching, like already it Luciano Heaps had said. The I return of David Trezeguet is expected for fine January and the squad showed to support well in before even if clinging it Frenchman.

In exit it would have to be us Alessio Tacchinardi, little used from Hair that alone 190 minutes in 12 entries of championship reserved him. Tacchinardi already would have found the agreement economical with the Barcelona.

Now alone left it ok of the Juve that wants to have safeties on the eventual substitute. Two the names that move about with persistence. The first one is that of Christian Zanetti. The centrocampista of the inter for some time is a ball of Fabio Hair but the negotiation is blocked for the scarcity of technical contropartita adapted aside of the Juve that offers Iuliano, Montero or Tudor.

For this in the last it has done the name of Christian like possible Obodo bianconero. The Nigerian one, in comproprietà between Florentine and Perugia. Also the past year had been continued from the before its Juve passage to Florence.

Juve and Florentine have excellent relations, how show the transfers in comproprietà of Miccoli, Maresca and Chiellini, and has not been not difficle find an agreement even if renouncing to the second half of Maresca that has declared recentemnte of not to want return to Turin.

The other arrival in house bianconera would have to be that of ready Christian Bread to return the court of Hair in an exchange with the club capitulate that should carry Nicola Legrottaglie in giallorosso.

-----------------------------------exit--------------------------------

i said one thing
Obodo is good choice
he is simply very fast and dynamic player and..................very young

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Muntari? We were linked to him, but no deal happened. Anyways, why do we need a new DMC, we have Blasi, Appiah and Emerson (I didnt count Tacchi because he's most likely leaving).

I'd rather buy a more offensive central midfielder, someone that can both create the play and score, but also get back and win the ball. Someone like Maresca, or Lampard.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Muntari? We were linked to him, but no deal happened. Anyways, why do we need a new DMC, we have Blasi, Appiah and Emerson (I didnt count Tacchi because he's most likely leaving).

I'd rather buy a more offensive central midfielder, someone that can both create the play and score, but also get back and win the ball. Someone like Maresca, or Lampard.
agreed..but i'm sure chelsea won't sell Lampard since they don't need money:D

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Obodo = young Baiocco

can we stop ruin decent young players career?

we got blasi and appiah....why are we buying him for? ball collector?

OP
Il Messiah

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    suckers juve fans
    obodo isn"t aimar and rosicky type player
    we only buy him for to use sub player and rotation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)