Obodo e Panucci verso la Juve (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Damn, we've given up on Maresca? :(

I'm also a bit worried about Christian Bread returning to the court of Hair :scared:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Damn, we've given up on Maresca? :(

I'm also a bit worried about Christian Bread returning to the court of Hair :scared:

If we have to give up on Maresca for a better player, then so be it. But what are the qualities of Obodo really? Is he potentially better than Maresca? I like the sound of his age. But will he improve with time? Or will he be a waste of funds?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
lampard -______-'' he has no creativity

wht abt tim rosicky
Lampard is the best player in the premiership and to say he has no creativity is pure madness. I've followed him from West Ham, and this guy is simply fantastic. He's 5 times the player Rosicky is.

And thats not saying that Rosicky isnt great.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Lampard is the best player in the premiership and to say he has no creativity is pure madness. I've followed him from West Ham, and this guy is simply fantastic. He's 5 times the player Rosicky is.

And thats not saying that Rosicky isnt great.
Rosicky's more of a pure playmaker, while Lampard can do it all in midfield.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Lampard would fit our game perfectly, but we won't get him.

Maresca's playing style is quite similar, though Maresca shoots less and less spectacular, but Maresca makes more through balls. + he is on our books, we shouldn't lose this guy!

Aug 26, 2003
I don't know Obodo, but he is doing very well in Florence if i am right! but i also can't imagine that we need him, Emerson is untouchable in his position while Appiah and Blasi are battling for the 2nd place! so IMO there is no need for another player at this position!

Ok Obodo might be young, but he would never play that is for sure, and so i would more prefer to bring back Maresca!

and Panucci.. I would more like to play with 10 men (incl. Buffon) than having Panucci in our team, we do NOT need him!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Rosicky's more of a pure playmaker, while Lampard can do it all in midfield.
Yeah, I know. And I think Roisicky is great and I'd love to have him, it's just that Frankie is better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, I know. And I think Roisicky is great and I'd love to have him, it's just that Frankie is better.
Yeah I would to have him as well. But we might have difficulty fitting him into the side. Blasi is doing fine next to Emerson in central midfield, and nobody is going to replace Nedved yet in the side. Lampard could play RM in front of Camoranesi, but not sure how it would work.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
'ld play Frankie and Emerson in central midfield. They'd have it all. Creativity, tackling, passing, good workrate, great finishing... They'd be deadly.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Yeah I would to have him as well. But we might have difficulty fitting him into the side. Blasi is doing fine next to Emerson in central midfield, and nobody is going to replace Nedved yet in the side. Lampard could play RM in front of Camoranesi, but not sure how it would work.
Lampard is definitely a better player to have than Camo, but I'm not so sure how he'd do running our right flank

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Lampard is definitely a better player to have than Camo, but I'm not so sure how he'd do running our right flank
I would be worried that might disreguard back-tracking, and overall not like a position which is basically one-dimensional on the right. I'm sure he would like to have more free roam, which he has with Chelsea.

A Lampard-Emo pairing in midfield would be great, but again Capello relies heavily on the stay-at-home Blasi. Lampard might get out of a position a bit too much for Capello's liking. I actually prefer Emerson to have more freedom to attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)