Now Juventus want Baros? (2 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++
It would be great he is a world class forward.
I strongly disagree. Baros is overrated. The reason why he scored couple of goals at the Euro's was because of Czeck's Midfield (Nedved, Rosicky, Jankulovski, Poborsky). With that midfield, even Esnaider would score 5/6 goals. As much as i want Trez gone, i'd still disagree between a swap of these 2 players.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Juve chase Baros
Transfer whispers in the English Press suggest that Juventus will use Liverpool’s visit to Turin for the Champions’ League quarter-final second leg to open negotiations with the club over Milan Baros. The Czech international has been heavily linked with a move to Valencia and those rumours have caused the Bianconeri to step up their bid to land the striker, who top scored at Euro 2004.

source: channel4.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
baros is a a good player.ive always felt that his style is more suited to the serie A or the La liga.the epl doesnt meet his style.i wudnt mind him at juve,but the fact is that juve have enuff strikers already.

MaTT30

Apr 21, 2005
Baros is a great player i have nothing against him but Juventus have plenty of players with potential who are they going to drop if baros comes along?

Jul 28, 2002
lol, i doubt hugely that we will make a move for him.....for **** sake, why would we have gotten rid of dyo and micco, for crap like him two years later?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ujfalusi? he failed to impress me.

Baros is overrated, he can make 3-4sprints outrun every defence
and always loose on one to one situation,
he was subbed in both of our matches after the sprints,
if i m not mistaken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)