Now Juventus want Baros? (2 Viewers)

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
Juventus to ask Liverpool about Baros
tribalfootball.com - April 11, 2005

Juventus will approach Liverpool this week for talks over striker Milan Baros.

When Liverpool visit Turin for their Champions League return-leg, Juve intend to open formal negotiations for the Czech Republic international.

Juve have decided to step up their interest after Valencia president Juan Soler shocked interested clubs by revealing they had been speaking with Baros about next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One word: TribalFootball.com.

Which means I believe it as much as I believe there are WMDs in Iraq.

Baros would be superfluous. While great on the international circuit, his club play has hardly lived up to it. And in the EPL of all places. Put him in Serie A, and an out-of-form Pippo Inzaghi could run circles around him.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Baros would be superfluous. While great on the international circuit, his club play has hardly lived up to it. And in the EPL of all places. Put him in Serie A, and an out-of-form Pippo Inzaghi could run circles around him.
:LOL:

Seriously, Baros is a great player and would fit into any team. You're probably right about Serie A though. In either way we don't need him, and moreover I don't think he's good enough for us.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
How Baros must regret not insisting on a move to Barca when the speculation arose last summer. Plus if Baros moves he will join Mutu and Crespo scoring in Serie and people will start to think EPL has toughest defences :drool:

Anyway i don't see the point of Juve signing another striker of equal calibre. They need a hierarchy just like Milan have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)