Nothing Politcal.... (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'd set up a system which would be kinda weird, but combine the best assets of communism and dictatorship. :D

I would completely re-start civilisation to be at one with nature. All new technologies should only be permitted if they are completely pollution free, including visual pollution..nobody likes an eyesore.

1. Housing
2. Agriculture
3. Technological development

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

:wallbang: Naturally, you'd have to figure it out but it's easier than figuring out how to build a hospital ;)
Btw Building a hospital is way much easier than studin' medcine or figuring out how indians used herbs to cure diseases ;):D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
Btw Building a hospital is way much easier than studin' medcine or figuring out how indians used herbs to cure diseases ;):D
Nono - you wouldn't have to find out exactly how the indians did it of course! You could develop your own system, depending on the flora in the region. It's really not that difficult!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Nono - you wouldn't have to find out exactly how the indians did it of course! You could develop your own system, depending on the flora in the region. It's really not that difficult!
ok i hope i'll be there when you develop your own system depending on the flora in the region. to see if it was that easy so that i can copy what you will do ;):p

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
ok i hope i'll be there when you develop your own system depending on the flora in the region. to see if it was that easy so that i can copy what you will do ;):p
Actually - my grandma did that: she was an expert and had all sorts of things in her backyard.

It is NOT difficult once you found out the basics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)