Nothing Politcal.... (2 Viewers)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
I don`t think so. I think that health must be no 1 because if you don`t have health, you don`t have anything!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You amateurs, let me show you! :D

1. FOOD - you let your people eat so they have strength to build up this new country and you let them start with simple wooden houses.

2. HEALTH - your people are now fed, now you need to keep them alive so they can start building brick houses.

3. EDUCATION - now that you have a well-fed and healthy population, you teach them stuff so they can create a first world country.

And that's that. ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You make them work! You can only build up a country with a dictatorship - democracy is for the rich ;)

And health is easy - the indians of the Americas, for example, knew a lot about health (via herbs etc.) and they didn't have schools, now did they?

Hospitals are obviously not an option at first..!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
No i'm Not gonna use Dictatorship-Democracy.may be love will do Or one day i'll invent a new technique to solve this problem. ;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
1. agriculture - cos weed and stuff aint food

2. education - lousy annoying teachers + students on drugs and with temper and in gangs = fun to watch

3. Morge (hospital) - to chuck the dead people in..

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
well indians did have knowledge which we don't have now. so this isn't a solution.
:wallbang: Naturally, you'd have to figure it out but it's easier than figuring out how to build a hospital ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)