Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
1. food- starving people die with or without disease unless they got food
2. health- sick people die before you get to teach them anything
3. education- who needs this shit?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I don't know exactly how to interpret this question. Am I in charge of an underdeveloped African country, or any country of my choice?

I don't know if this is a discussion on the theory of independence versus dependency or something else, so I can't answer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, first I'd take care of getting people jobs, henca making money for the people and the country, but between your choices:

1. Education - Educatio is more improtant than many of us realize (yeah, I too hate school, but deep down (and I'm talking waaaaaaay deep down, but I know its good for me). Although good education can cost a lot, it can save you much more in the long end. By right education in school you can stop drug abuse, sexual diseases, pregnancy, crime (as most violent/hate/rasist crimes are commited by the poor and uneducated, while the rich and educated commit crimes like fraud, tax fraud, and stuff like that)... which will save money on police, hospitals, etc.

2. Food - Of course without food you candt have education nor medicine :D

3. Medicine - Medicine comes last, because if you dont have educated doctors you cant have good medical practices, and if you dont have food, well your health will go south anyway.

I would be a dictator, kinda Fidel Castro type :D

Hasta la Victoria Siempre!!!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
It really depends on which country you're the leader of...

But let's say I rule in Denmark.

1. Medicine-health, cuz the healthcare system sucks around here.
2. Education, cuz there is some ignorant mofo's around here.
3. Food, we have lots of it, so it's not really a big concern for me.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
education: without education you wont have jobs, health, good political situation, etc. tell me about it, i live in a third world country and what we need to develop first if we want our situation to be good is the education
health: with education you can make good doctors, hospitals, and have the population be aware of those services and know how to treat them
food: with education, and health you can have a good job, thatll bring food among other things

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    So you all agree that education comes first..huh...well that's what I think to...

and Fabiana made it all clear...;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Actually to solve problems all you need to do is legalise prostitution and ban condoms. That way manual labour will be available- reducing costs of automation and machinery-related expenses.

The extra labour will provide more agricultural labour- food, etc as long as production exceeds consumption.

Less industrialisation reduces unemployment and in case of a population crisis, we just have to take a pre-emptive strike policy like the US, spin the bottle on a world map and attack the unlucky country with our huge army.

This means population is curbed due to a large presence internationally. There should be an authoritarian ruling party as opposed to a single leader to check each others' powers, and since authoritarian govts are a lot more efficient in their policies and their legislature. They manage economic and social growth better with the process being smoother.

With prostitution legalized people should be happy and just be made to construct a windmill.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    Actually to solve problems all you need to do is legalise prostitution and ban condoms. That way manual labour will be available- reducing costs of automation and machinery-related expenses.

The extra labour will provide more agricultural labour- food, etc as long as production exceeds consumption.

Less industrialisation reduces unemployment and in case of a population crisis, we just have to take a pre-emptive strike policy like the US, spin the bottle on a world map and attack the unlucky country with our huge army.

This means population is curbed due to a large presence internationally. There should be an authoritarian ruling party as opposed to a single leader to check each others' powers, and since authoritarian govts are a lot more efficient in their policies and their legislature. They manage economic and social growth better with the process being smoother.

With prostitution legalized people should be happy and just be made to construct a windmill.
    Legalise prostitution, windmills, did you have any particular nation in mind when you wrote this? :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    1st and the most important thing: minimize the difference between the lowest and the highest class.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I should think that problem solves itself if you get education on track :undecide:

Or at least it will be more easily solved after you do that first.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    IMO if you can minimize the difference the rest (education, health, food) kind of resolves itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)