Note (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
After all what has happened in this very disappointed season for JUVE and there fans
I think we better stop talking about the remaining matches and start talking about next season.
IMO JUVE is not used to fight for the 2nd or 3rd positions, we r not talking about Roma, Inter or Lazio here but it is JUVE, so after they got convinced that the season is looking for a new champ, they decided to stick to what they have which is the 3rd position and start thinking about 2004-2005 season already.
The Q is do they still believe in them selves to come back next season and return what they have lost in this season?
Do we as a JUVE fans believe in our JUVE and with a few changes ( 3 or 4 players to join, 2 to 3 to leave) that we are able to become No 1 in Europe by winning at least 2 titles out of three (scudetto,CL,coppa Italia)?
IMO it will take a quite long period, 2 or maybe 3 seasons, it’s not going to be next season:devil:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think we started to get convinced -- at least Moggi -- that we'd end up around here when we did nothing in the January transfer window, despite all the signs that we needed help at defense.

If we're/you're Juve (and siamo noi Juve!), you always have to believe you can come back. Milan will be put to the challenge of living up to their current standard of play (which is generally above their normal capabilities with the squad they have, IMO), and Roma and Lazio are going to contend with red ink. (Meanwhile, Inter will always find a way to bring the mediocre out of great players.) So I think we have a good shot at the Scudetto next year with just a few smart, key moves.

And given what we're witnessing in the CL this year, or even last, it doesn't take a European-dominant team to necessarily win it all. So it's always within reach.

OP
Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    I think we started to get convinced -- at least Moggi -- that we'd end up around here when we did nothing in the January transfer window, despite all the signs that we needed help at defense.

If we're/you're Juve (and siamo noi Juve!), you always have to believe you can come back . Milan will be put to the challenge of living up to their current standard of play (which is generally above their normal capabilities with the squad they have, IMO), and Roma and Lazio are going to contend with red ink. (Meanwhile, Inter will always find a way to bring the mediocre out of great players.) So I think we have a good shot at the Scudetto next year with just a few smart, key moves.

And given what we're witnessing in the CL this year, or even last, it doesn't take a European-dominant team to necessarily win it all. So it's always within reach.
    I do believe in JUVE, I have been and will always be a faithful fan since 1984
    what I wanted to say is how long is it going to take for JUVE to come back? I'm sure they will do one day but when?
    as I said up there I don’t think it will be next season and u can take Man United as an example, they did a great job this season by bringing in a few good young players a kicking out a few problem creators like beckham, but they didn’t win the title this year which went to arsenal, but I think Man United will get it next year

Spudbunny

Apr 19, 2004
    Let's remember that Milan has had a great season this year. A month ago or so, Juve had about the same won-loss record at that point in the season as they had had a year earlier when they won the Scudetto. Also, Juve allowed about twice as many goals as Roma and Milan. The problem was with the defense, not the offense so much. We have to expect that Milan will fall off next season, at least a little bit. And Totti may be in Madrid by then, and I don't think Inter or Lazio can beat us next year. Lazio is selling Stam and probably others because the banks own them. Inter just can't do it for some reason. But we need defenders, defenders!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    I agree...we must start thinking of what need from the next season...I think we have the league, Coppa, CL ahead of us..

We must buy some players that can get back Juve to it's Normal position as the KING of Italy

OP
    Dr-Juve

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Spudbunny ] ++
    Let's remember that Milan has had a great season this year. A month ago or so, Juve had about the same won-loss record at that point in the season as they had had a year earlier when they won the Scudetto. Also, Juve allowed about twice as many goals as Roma and Milan. The problem was with the defense, not the offense so much. We have to expect that Milan will fall off next season, at least a little bit. And Totti may be in Madrid by then, and I don't think Inter or Lazio can beat us next year. Lazio is selling Stam and probably others because the banks own them. Inter just can't do it for some reason. But we need defenders, defenders!
    Lazio and Inter both of them will not be a threat for Juve

Totti is not going to leave roma even if they start the season without the rest of the team but not Totti

Milan will continue with maldini, dida, shiva, kaka amd nesta next year which means a great leader player in the three lines

i wont pit on that but i can do so with a strong team which JUVE used to be

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

I do believe in JUVE, I have been and will always be a faithful fan since 1984
    what I wanted to say is how long is it going to take for JUVE to come back? I'm sure they will do one day but when?
    as I said up there I don’t think it will be next season and u can take Man United as an example, they did a great job this season by bringing in a few good young players a kicking out a few problem creators like beckham, but they didn’t win the title this year which went to arsenal, but I think Man United will get it next year
    that sounds like juve has ended nr 15 in the serie a this seson... i mean.. god damit we got the 3'rd place.. SO WHAT. we cant win every f****** time.. IMO we will be one of the favorits (next seson) for the FIRST place in serie a, LIKE WE ALWAYSE ARE!!!

take it easy... we aint a team that fights for the 5 place.. we alwayse play for the title..

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    we should start spekaing about the new signings we should have next season.
    Yes..We definetely need from 5 to 6 players.

Man, We need a whole defence line :eek:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Its a cycle. This last 3 years was a winning cycle. And now it maxed out. We're abt to embark on another one, which will be a lot longer, becoz its going to have some young blood and a new relatively inexperienced coach. When i say inexperienced i mean, one who hasnt faced pressures of a big club such as Juve.
    So id expect us to be a top contender on all fronts in the next couple of seasons. Wouldnt raise too many hopes for the upcoming season. Simply becoz its hard to deliver instant results, when the core of the team is abt to be shuffled up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)