Note (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Its a cycle. This last 3 years was a winning cycle. And now it maxed out. We're abt to embark on another one, which will be a lot longer, becoz its going to have some young blood and a new relatively inexperienced coach. When i say inexperienced i mean, one who hasnt faced pressures of a big club such as Juve.
So id expect us to be a top contender on all fronts in the next couple of seasons. Wouldnt raise too many hopes for the upcoming season. Simply becoz its hard to deliver instant results, when the core of the team is abt to be shuffled up.
You're right. I was thinking about this- how can you make changes without changing the core of the team... but now that Lippi is leaving for sure- that's inevitable. We will have to make all the adjustments anew.

But I do hope that next season is at least more productive that this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand how having a coach who doesn't have big-team experience will help us go on a long winning streak. You probably have a valid point, I just don't understand it at this moment

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
i think juve will take at least a year to find it's footing before we're back for challenging for honours... prandelli is good with building a young team, and i feel juve is going to bleed a little more before the team is gonna gel...

Doesn't matter, with players like miccoli, maresca the future looks good for juventus... We'll be back, but gonna take a while to do so...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I belive that it will take a small while to be the kings of Eirope as for the Scudetto, it is quite simple with some changes in the squad. I cannot see Milan performing like this year next year and Inter are always so bad that I do not consider them a contender.

Roma will be losing Totti and lazio are primitive

We can win the Scudetto next year with players like Mexes and Diego being injected and hopefully Gilardino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)