Norberto Murara Neto (3 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There was some talk recently that we might send him out on loan or sell him, and bring in Marchetti from Lazio.

Personally, I hope we keep Neto. He would start at 90% of Serie A clubs at the moment.
Loaning out Neto and bringing Marchetti sounds pretty damn retarded for sure.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #183
    Loaning out Neto and bringing Marchetti sounds pretty damn retarded for sure.
    Marchetti fits more of the typical Juve 2nd keeper profile (Italian, over 30 yrs of age, reliable) but I want us to keep Neto here, I trust him much more than the likes of Marchetti. Has the potential to even start here once Gigi retires.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Marchetti fits more of the typical Juve 2nd keeper profile (Italian, over 30 yrs of age, reliable) but I want us to keep Neto here, I trust him much more than the likes of Marchetti. Has the potential to even start here once Gigi retires.
    Gigi's successor needs to be Italian, you know that.

--

I agree with everything else. :tup:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    We already have 1 HG GK.Get someone in from the primavera who has potential to break into the first team.Need a strong 2nd GK considering Buffon's age.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Yes we have Audero or Pinsoglio who returns from loan this summer as 3rd keeper. Having your 2nd keeper also as homegrown though allows you to keep an additional outfield player so we could theoretically have the current 4 strikers and add Berardi while not giving up any depth on other positions (5 CBs, 4 wingbacks + Pado, 6 CMs + Pado, 5 strikers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Yes we always play our second keeper in Coppa .But he is not in best shape especially cause he doesn't play for a while.I would be a lot,lot happier with Superman on a goal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    no idea what his value is, but if we can find interested teams in England we can easily get 10M for him. or more. the guy is still 26, which is young for a keeper and was a starter at Fiorentina for 2 seasons after all

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Having our goalie be homegrown doesn't help us because that makes only 2 HG. We aren't likely to get to 4. So either way we will be 23 limited squad.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Having our goalie be homegrown doesn't help us because that makes only 2 HG. We aren't likely to get to 4. So either way we will be 23 limited squad.
    How? 2 goalies+Marchisio+Lirola(?) thats four

Then we are left with 21 other players - Buffon, BBC, Rugani, new CB, Licht, Cuads, AS, Evra, Pado, Sami, Pogba, Lemina, Stu, new CM, Dybi, Berardi, Morata, Zaza, Mandzu

Thats 25. if the 2nd keeper is non homegrown then we scratch one player from this list, and id rather we keep Berardi than a great non homegrown backup keeper

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    How? 2 goalies+Marchisio+Lirola(?) thats four

Then we are left with 21 other players - Buffon, BBC, Rugani, new CB, Licht, Cuads, AS, Evra, Pado, Sami, Pogba, Lemina, Stu, new CM, Dybi, Berardi, Morata, Zaza, Mandzu

Thats 25. if the 2nd keeper is non homegrown then we scratch one player from this list, and id rather we keep Berardi than a great non homegrown backup keeper
    Because it's not confirmed we will have two homegrown goalies and Lirola? At most so far rumour is Rubinho being replaced by such a player plus Marchisio. Allegri talked like someone who is planning for 23 man squad. He said 23, and 3 of those are goalies. If they were expected to be homegrown he wouldn't said that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Because it's not confirmed we will have two homegrown goalies and Lirola? At most so far rumour is Rubinho being replaced by such a player plus Marchisio. Allegri talked like someone who is planning for 23 man squad. He said 23, and 3 of those are goalies. If they were expected to be homegrown he wouldn't said that.
    But you said it doesent help us having a goalie (or two goalies) being homegrown, i simply showed you that it indeed would benefit us by having them

He counts Neto and doesent count the additional HG player that we will have next season. All im saying here is that if Neto leaves (good chances for that to happen) id prefer Mirante who is HG over Marchetti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)