Nooooooooooo!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Beckham was easily one of the best players at Real up until he started having problems off the field.
Owen hasnt done anything? He is playing for Liverpool, and he has won trophies for them. Thats a bigger achievement than Del Piero scoring 9 penalties a season.

Sorry, but did you make that up?

One of the best defenders around these days. And Woodgate was never hyped. Woodgate has had an amazingly hard time with the press infact.

Hargreaves got some attention for helping his team to the CL final. Whats wrong that? Again Hargreaves was never that hyped.

LOL. We think we have the best league in the world and the best players? Thats rediculous. Maybe some bandwagon fans think that, but how exactly is that going to affect our national team? And couldnt you say EXACTLY the same about the Azzurri? Infact isnt that Italys biggest problem? We've never had any problems with big ego players arguing over who gets the number 10 jersey, who should play, who shouldnt play for being from argentina, should we call up a past it old player who would get in the way (baggio), inform the entire world press that 'I wont go to the competition to sit on the bench' (Toldo and more). Need I go on?

John Terry is a great defender. You know what. You really dont have a clue what your talking about. Stick to topics you have an idea about in future :rolleyes:

And to Mr Oh Yeah I agree. Thats you Andy.

Dont the fabulous Italian team choose their captain on the most games he has played? What kind of way is THAT to choose a captain? So when you critise England choice to choose Beckham as captain you are being a hypcrite again, also you know nothing of how good a captain Beckham could be. I dont. No one does but the coaching staff and other players. Have you heard anyone in the entire team complain about Becks being captain? NO. Then he must be doing a good job. **** sake.
I don't have anything to add, except for the "choice of the captain" part. I think giving it to the player with more caps is a sign of respect for his loyalty. Even if he doesn't have the leadership abilities, he still deserves it. Just let the action on the field decide who the spiritual leader is. Then of course there are guys like Paolo Maldini who are both the most ancient player on the pitch and the natural teamleader.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
Realize people, she insulted me just for agreeing with someone. I call that a blown fuse. Wait... I'm sorry, I'm the newbie. I can't give my opinion. or defend myself or tell my opinion. Now, I am right now looking back at your responses TO THE TOPIC and i want to know, Where was I off topic? When was I avoiding the issues? And to note, the first comment that you made, which I replied to, you called sehnsucht an dumbass, and on your fourth post - me an idiot, and the constant repitition of the word garbage and hypocrit and so on. For me to be a hypocritical idiot, I would have had to say that the EPL was great. I do remember saying that England had a multitude of players, but never that the EPL was great. SO, say what you all wish and give her tenure and yadda yadda yadda.... BUT, if you really seriously think I'm a hypocrital idiot\dumbass\asshole then tell me why in a coherent fashion. That way, I know what the hell is goin on.

Frankly I'm still wondering why she thinks I'm a hypocrit.:confused:

(I was in the shower for the last half hour so I couldn't reply)
:D
I wasnt calling you a hypocrite. I told you already. I wasnt even talking to/about you. Your not important. Dont you get it?

Yes I called you an idiot for the 'Oh ive always wanted to say that. Stupid English league' post. That was a retarded post. Making you an idiot. You still didnt point out the on topic issues you disagree with so obviously you have no real argument here except personal opinion which dosent cut it. So yeah nice one.

Realize people, she insulted me just for agreeing with someone.
So you personally insult a girl because she disagrees with you? If thats all you got i think you've just broke. Nice impact though. Set you out from being a nobody. Now you can go join Amr, Lilliana and Genesio in the dumbass corner.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

come on river.. "i'm a girl, dont say anything bad about me?" you're better than that.

so, why did you come back? :D
I didnt say that. Just makes it that much lower for him though. And im not back, i hadnt left until i finished this.

Jeez will someone explain what the big deal about leaving this forum seems to be? Everyone keeps telling me ill be back. Im telling you now I wont. :rolleyes:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Why is everyone fighting? jeez we all have different opinions, for example, I want anyone, absolutely anyone to win Serie A instead of Juve (not personally, but I dont want Capello to be a success) but I dont do it in a way people could be offended, not starting an argument, come on people, its a small world, and if you make too many enemies, then your finished. What is the point!!!!

Sep 28, 2002

I didnt say that. Just makes it that much lower for him though. And im not back, i hadnt left until i finished this.

Jeez will someone explain what the big deal about leaving this forum seems to be? Everyone keeps telling me ill be back. Im telling you now I wont. :rolleyes:

whatever. i dont want you to leave. you're fun.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Totti is probably one of the most chilidish players around. But i think incidents in the past have hardened him up a little bit, and his maturity will probably come to the fore in 2006. He's too good not to be included in the squad. And he and Lippi both know that. If Totti does come good, i believe he would be key to Italy's success in the World Cup. Which undeniably would be his last chance to silence his critics. (most of whom reside in this forum) :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Face it Totti, is Italy's best player, okay he may of been a complete and utter idiot, who I could of repeatedly slapped, but we NEED him for Germany 2006!

i am not surprise i hear this from a romanista!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Majed its not that dielaughs are annoying.

Its like if you disagree with something:

[insert dielaughs and whitty remakes to show that persons opinion is wrong]

If I disagree with something:

[point out why that opinion is wrong and then verbally masturbate them]

Theres probably a nice in between :D
Majeds approach rules..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Why is everyone fighting? jeez we all have different opinions, for example, I want anyone, absolutely anyone to win Serie A instead of Juve (not personally, but I dont want Capello to be a success) but I dont do it in a way people could be offended, not starting an argument, come on people, its a small world, and if you make too many enemies, then your finished. What is the point!!!!
People fight because its obviously fun and "exciting". If everybody would just agree with every single statement on this forum it would suck.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Sorry Marts as it was your thread, but its clearly degenerated into a slanging match so I'm gonna have to shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)