Nooooooooooo!!!!! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

We humans are complicated creatures, but I assure you, I'm harmless in real life. :D
Oh, this might help you understand me better: My dielaughs and put downs are always for clear reasons (to me of course). It's not done on a random basis for no reason.
You do seem to use those put downs and :dielaugh:'s a lot Majed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Dont make it personal LPM, she's been here way longer than you and she has already earned her respect among the members. You on the other hand havent, and maybe you should try acting a bit more dignified and stop with the personal attacks before the rest of the regulars turn on you. Just a friendly warning.
Took the words right out of my mouth Z. :)

River

Jun 15, 2004

We humans are complicated creatures, but I assure you, I'm harmless in real life. :D
Oh, this might help you understand me better: My dielaughs and put downs are always for clear reasons (to me of course). It's not done on a random basis for no reason.

Ask people like Vit what they think of me, then Ask others like _Emerson.
(Vit... don't go back stabbing me now :D )

My opinion about your last paragraph:
Personal insults don't support your case/argument. I actually think that it degrades a person's image... though in your case, i don't think it matters because you have a "don't care" mentality. It will though make a difference the next time you're in a serious discussion.

The funny thing is that they think that you're the dumb one. It'll be wierd if they also enjoy it. Then maybe you guys could bash each other all the time to relax yourselves.
Actually I dont and havent made any personal insults. Thats just coming from LaPrima.
I can just tell he uses varients of this one all the time:
Calling you a retard was mean, and I'm sorry, I have a lot more respect for retards than you.
LaPrimaJuve, looks like its make or break for you. The points ive made that you find so rediculous. Why not highlight that. But heck dont worry if you break, loads of people here know nothing about football :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You do seem to use those put downs and :dielaugh:'s a lot Majed.
yeah, but the people's attitudes who've received my dielaughs and put downs have changed.

You know what i'm talking about!

River

Jun 15, 2004
Majed its not that dielaughs are annoying.

Its like if you disagree with something:

[insert dielaughs and whitty remakes to show that persons opinion is wrong]

If I disagree with something:

[point out why that opinion is wrong and then verbally masturbate them]

Theres probably a nice in between :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Stabbing you? Never :kiss::D

Majed, does that mean, that you gathered some haters here? :angel:
That's not my goal really to gether haters, but we've both been here for years Vit and i'm sure you've seen me get on the wrong side of people. :angel: :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Actually I dont and havent made any personal insults. Thats just coming from LaPrima.
I can just tell he uses varients of this one all the time:

LaPrimaJuve, looks like its make or break for you. The points ive made that you find so rediculous. Why not highlight that. But heck dont worry if you break, loads of people here know nothing about football :)
Well you have made some personal insults, but nothing to the extent of LaPrima's senseless banter. :D

Some of this stuff I see reminds me of a Roma-Addict forum conversation. :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Majed its not that dielaughs are annoying.

Its like if you disagree with something:

[insert dielaughs and whitty remakes to show that persons opinion is wrong]

If I disagree with something:

[point out why that opinion is wrong and then verbally masturbate them]

Theres probably a nice in between :D
I honestly only recall replying to an opinion with a dielaugh at _Emerson. I almost always state my opinon and argue it. The reason why I didn't at that time with _emerson is because he went through his claims repeatedly without arguing my views. He said something like: "many don't have the perspective." (reply to another wacky post by genesio with unfounded claims)
It actually was quite funny because i did laugh my ass off at that one..

The rest of my dielaughs are towards using personal insult alone or for the sake of an argument.

You can quote me on this... check for yourself.

Seriously River, you've been here long enough. Am I the type that doedges an argument?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

That's not my goal really to gether haters, but we've both been here for years Vit and i'm sure you've seen me get on the wrong side of people. :angel: :D

No, not really :)

Or I have such poor memory (I doubt it :angel: ) or I wasnt here in that time, those long breaks I had.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

No, not really :)

Or I have such poor memory (I doubt it :angel: ) or I wasnt here in that time, those long breaks I had.
You have a great memory.. A memory that only remembers the good. I salute you! :D

I guess It could have happened when you were gone..

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

You have a great memory.. A memory that only remembers the good. I salute you! :D
Could you imagine? I was talking about my memory just minutes ago, and I said sth like that :D

But I keep all things in my memory, they are hidden somewhere there, deep ;)

I guess It could have happened when you were gone..
Hard to imagine though :)

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Realize people, she insulted me just for agreeing with someone. I call that a blown fuse. Wait... I'm sorry, I'm the newbie. I can't give my opinion. or defend myself or tell my opinion. Now, I am right now looking back at your responses TO THE TOPIC and i want to know, Where was I off topic? When was I avoiding the issues? And to note, the first comment that you made, which I replied to, you called sehnsucht an dumbass, and on your fourth post - me an idiot, and the constant repitition of the word garbage and hypocrit and so on. For me to be a hypocritical idiot, I would have had to say that the EPL was great. I do remember saying that England had a multitude of players, but never that the EPL was great. SO, say what you all wish and give her tenure and yadda yadda yadda.... BUT, if you really seriously think I'm a hypocrital idiot\dumbass\asshole then tell me why in a coherent fashion. That way, I know what the hell is goin on.

Frankly I'm still wondering why she thinks I'm a hypocrit.:confused:

(I was in the shower for the last half hour so I couldn't reply)
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)