Nooooooooooo!!!!! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
LOL. We think we have the best league in the world and the best players? Thats rediculous. Maybe some bandwagon fans think that, but how exactly is that going to affect our national team? And couldnt you say EXACTLY the same about the Azzurri? Infact isnt that Italys biggest problem? We've never had any problems with big ego players arguing over who gets the number 10 jersey, who should play, who shouldnt play for being from argentina, should we call up a past it old player who would get in the way (baggio), inform the entire world press that 'I wont go to the competition to sit on the bench' (Toldo and more). Need I go on?
Maybe that's because nobody on England even deserves the number 10? :howler:

And to Mr Oh Yeah I agree. Thats you Andy.

Dont the fabulous Italian team choose their captain on the most games he has played? What kind of way is THAT to choose a captain? So when you critise England choice to choose Beckham as captain you are being a hypcrite again, also you know nothing of how good a captain Beckham could be. I dont. No one does but the coaching staff and other players. Have you heard anyone in the entire team complain about Becks being captain? NO. Then he must be doing a good job. **** sake.
Hello ;)

Hypocrite this hypocrite that River. Again you don't understand what I'm trying to say. I don't care if Beckham is a good captain or not, maybe he is, probably he isn't, who cares. But David has no experiance before hand of being a captain, and I'm sure he lacks important qualities. With this lack of experiance, and the hype over a player who doesn't deserve it, Beckham as Captain of England seems kinda weak IMO. I would bet my car that Fabio Cannavaro is a better leader than Beckham.

And I'm sick of this hypocritical garbage you say. At least I admit my National Team/players aren't world class and to a certain extent could be considered overrated. :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004

Why didnt you say it then? Dont really know what to say without sounding like an idiot? Just generally hate the league because your friends like it and not the italian league?

THIS FORUM SUCKS. Atleast at xtratime for every hypocritical idiot there are a few people who are willing to be open minded on the subject and not just rant out the same bullshit over and over. Good friggin bye Juventuz.com.
Fraulein, we never needed you. Go release your PMS fumes over in that other forum, but here you need talk with a clear head. The Serie A and SPL will always be better than any football England produces. Done. The EPL, however, will always get more recognition by the media and press. I live in America, where that is the only soccer people see on TV! It sucks and it's boring, sorry, that's my opinion as well as the truth.

And Riv, when was I hypocritical? I conveyed the same messages with different topcis in my last two post. Serie A is the best. EPL sucks. But England and Italy have problems with their NT and starlets like TOTTI and BECKHAM are causing trouble. That's all. Rooney is really your only hope, but I think a nation is putting too much faith in a little boy.

Even though you said you would never come back, I know you are reading this. Relax, have a lager, and come back to us when you aren't typing while you are bleeding.

That's my opinion. This is Juventuz.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I live in the US as well, and I hate dealing with this EPL garbage all the time. Even some friends I have from Trinidad and Tobago think the EPL is the best, and they know absolutely nothing about Serie A and La Liga football. They have been brainwashed by the monopoly soccer channel here, namely Fox Sports World, and all the hype American soccer fans make of the EPL. Luckily GoalTV is starting to become popular, and hopefully it will overtake another "Fair and Balanced" Fox channel. :rolleyes:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++

Fraulein, we never needed you. Go release your PMS fumes over in that other forum, but here you need talk with a clear head. The Serie A and SPL will always be better than any football England produces. Done. The EPL, however, will always get more recognition by the media and press. I live in America, where that is the only soccer people see on TV! It sucks and it's boring, sorry, that's my opinion as well as the truth.

And Riv, when was I hypocritical? I conveyed the same messages with different topcis in my last two post. Serie A is the best. EPL sucks. But England and Italy have problems with their NT and starlets like TOTTI and BECKHAM are causing trouble. That's all. Rooney is really your only hope, but I think a nation is putting too much faith in a little boy.

Even though you said you would never come back, I know you are reading this. Relax, have a lager, and come back to us when you aren't typing while you are bleeding.

ok lets finish this.

After reading the garbage you just said heres what ive picked up.

The Serie A and SPL will always be better than any football England produces. Done.
Serie A is the best. EPL sucks.
Your just the opposite to the EPL lovers you are talking about. You see the difference between you and Andy/most of the other EPL haters is that they recognise it as atleast almost equal to the Italian league.

But for you the Italian league is better because you say so? Go have a look at the latest English V Italian teams results. Your a bandwagon fan and nothing more. Dont bother posting to me if you only have Garbage to say.

I never said I was leaving Juventuz for Xtratime btw. Im just stoping posting here because its boring and i'll prob leave XT too and end this rediculous online life.

Majed stop being an idiot and trying to make a deal out of it. Not sure if your still beat up over the muslim thing. Probably but who cares.

Vitoria im not leaving because im 'mad' at anything. Im leaving because im tired of the same discussions over and over. Im tired of people like this idiot saying things that arent even true and about 3 people agreeing with them. And then having to reply to expose each of their points to be bullshit, then those points i make will be ignored and something stupid like LaPrimaJuves post will be made. And the circle continues. Its boring and pointless.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
:blah:

Are you Retarded:cheesy:? Seriously are you? I said "in my opinion" like 8 times. Of course, nobody said you have to change. Just accept the fact that we don't like it. And what do you mean band wagen fan? I noticed the EPL sucked since I was a kid. Serie A is a lot more entertaining, IN MY OPINION.

See, I told you she was readin'!!
:rofl:

River

Jun 15, 2004
I never said I wasnt reading. Why would I not read when people like Majed are going to jump out and make something out of nothing. Also where did I say I wouldnt respond to your garbage? I also wasnt even talking about you in the first post. Your not important to the discussion because you have shown your opinion cant be taken seriously.

And actually you said it twice. With the first one put like this

sorry, that's my opinion as well as the truth.
Nevermind now, and go back to doing whatever else you did for the 40+ posts youve made on this forum. I guess atleast youve made an impact now.

Jan 7, 2004
:blah:

Are you Retarded:cheesy:? Seriously are you? I said "in my opinion" like 8 times. Of course, nobody said you have to change. Just accept the fact that we don't like it. And what do you mean band wagen fan? I noticed the EPL sucked since I was a kid. Serie A is a lot more entertaining, IN MY OPINION.

See, I told you she was readin'!!
:rofl:

jeez guys. cant we express our opinions without offending others.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Vitoria im not leaving because im 'mad' at anything. Im leaving because im tired of the same discussions over and over. Im tired of people like this idiot saying things that arent even true and about 3 people agreeing with them. And then having to reply to expose each of their points to be bullshit, then those points i make will be ignored and something stupid like LaPrimaJuves post will be made. And the circle continues. Its boring and pointless.
Well, everyone here speaks their own opinion, and they are ONLY their opinions, not the ultimate truth, no matter what they think.
So why to bother?

Maybe it's me, but when I see that someone speaks sth so completely opposite to what I think, I never care to go into discussion, cause they will not change their mind and also I will not change mine, so I dont bother.

My way to stay calm and easy :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Who is WE?

You're here for just a couple of days, so what made you say these words?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Majed stop being an idiot and trying to make a deal out of it. Not sure if your still beat up over the muslim thing. Probably but who cares.
would you care to elaborate on what your talking about? What Muslim thing?

As far as I can see, it's you who's beat up about something...

making a "deal out of it." Your doing that all on your own honey! :howler:

It's actually interesting watching you get riled up then claiming that you "don't care!"

River

Jun 15, 2004
nevermind. you just made a few completely irrelevent and garbage posts making me wonder. I just dont understand you as a person infact. You always seem to bounce in with your put down dielaughs and hand forced opinions. Id be quite scared of you in real life.

And actually im not riled up at all, I quite enjoy beating on dumb people like LaPrima and the other guy. Its actually relatively relaxing :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
nevermind. you just made a few completely irrelevent and garbage posts making me wonder. I just dont understand you as a person infact. You always seem to bounce in with your put down dielaughs and hand forced opinions. Id be quite scared of you in real life.

And actually im not riled up at all, I quite enjoy beating on dumb people like LaPrima and the other guy. Its actually relatively relaxing :)
Promise you come back to visit sometimes River? :) :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

ok lets finish this.

After reading the garbage you just said heres what ive picked up.

Your just the opposite to the EPL lovers you are talking about. You see the difference between you and Andy/most of the other EPL haters is that they recognise it as atleast almost equal to the Italian league.
I wouldn't say I hate the EPL. In fact I enjoy watching it to a certain extent and writing about it (you know about that River :)). The EPL is a great, entertaining League, one of which is the best in Europe, no doubt. The EPL doesn't suck at all, but I love the style and finesse of the Serie A much more.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Diagnosis - Schizophrenia, Multiple personality disorder

Seriously, what's your problem? You ruined what was a great discussion about Italy's NT. Why did you have to get into this conversation? You made a statement against Italy's NT, we made a rebuttal. You were quick to try to kick us in the groin by discrediting EVERYTHING we wrote, we got back at what you wrote, then you had a temper tantrum. Simply put, this is the equivalent of a child eating too much candy and then suing the candy company for a hernia. Calling you a retard was mean, and I'm sorry, I have a lot more respect for retards than you.

People, don't post comments if you aren't doing any good to the conversation. Otherwise, expect to get your feelings hurt or your psychopathic problems exposed.

River

Jun 15, 2004
You got back at what I wrote yet you didnt respond to a single point I made. That makes sense.

And you got that wrong. I didnt make a statement first. Why did I come in here? The guy made that 90% bull post and I responded showing that. As of yet no one has responded to the points i made about the 'topic'.

And before you give out your little peice of advice, have alook at your comment on the last page.
Do you usually post such randomness to completely avoid any real discussion?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dont make it personal LPM, she's been here way longer than you and she has already earned her respect among the members. You on the other hand havent, and maybe you should try acting a bit more dignified and stop with the personal attacks before the rest of the regulars turn on you. Just a friendly warning.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
We humans are complicated creatures, but I assure you, I'm harmless in real life. :D
Oh, this might help you understand me better: My dielaughs and put downs are always for clear reasons (to me of course). It's not done on a random basis for no reason.

Ask people like Vit what they think of me, then Ask others like _Emerson.
(Vit... don't go back stabbing me now :D )

My opinion about your last paragraph:
Personal insults don't support your case/argument. I actually think that it degrades a person's image... though in your case, i don't think it matters because you have a "don't care" mentality. It will though make a difference the next time you're in a serious discussion.

The funny thing is that they think that you're the dumb one. It'll be wierd if they also enjoy it. Then maybe you guys could bash each other all the time to relax yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)