Nooooooooooo!!!!! (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
i just thought how the hell this newbie can have 6000+ posts. then, wait, that milan pantat thing, ive seen it before. then :light: SALLY!

what can i do, i'm a bit slow

Aug 1, 2003
you know what's the problem. it's bobo vieri. I swear it's him. I love totti more than I love Vieri. It's all his fault. That cursed striker. We should all get rid of him. I believe we could've even won euro 04 if vieri was abolished (ok thats a bit far fetched but you know) get rid of vieri and you shall be safe.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Well, LaPrimaJuve, if he IS gay, then tell me who is his boyfriend? (I wish I was his girlfriend :sob: )
If spots are your thing...:rolleyes:

But stop the cassano homo bashing. its just plain idiotic and has no factual basis.

But totti as italys greatest player of all time? Take of your roma specs and take a look and some of italys greats. Roberto Baggio is one example who is infinetely better then totti.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
...and there you have it.

have what? a dipship who always finds a way to **** up the team? a crybaby who storms out of trainings if the boss gives him a bad look? i'd rather not. god prevent gilardino from joining roma...

Aug 1, 2003
why cant maresca be in serge? I mean I dont think he should automatically be in or anything, but he does have a lot of potential and creativity, something Italy seem to lack lately

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

have what? a dipship who always finds a way to **** up the team? a crybaby who storms out of trainings if the boss gives him a bad look? i'd rather not. god prevent gilardino from joining roma...
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about a partnership for the NATIONAL TEAM, not Roma.

Aug 1, 2003
I think Gila would do great in roma. he seems to already have that cockiness and arrogance inside himself when I saw matches of italia u-21. Bah. One good season and you get so cocky. go to hell.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
you know what's the problem. it's bobo vieri. I swear it's him. I love totti more than I love Vieri. It's all his fault. That cursed striker. We should all get rid of him. I believe we could've even won euro 04 if vieri was abolished (ok thats a bit far fetched but you know) get rid of vieri and you shall be safe.
Vieri did suck in Euro 2004, but so did the whole sqaud for that matter. Except for Cassano.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
God Dammit, we are not talking about Roma.

And maresca is vastly overrated. De Rossi is 10X the player that Maresca is, and quite honestly Montolivo, Gasbarroni, Aquilani, are all superior talents to Maresca, they just don't have the experience yet.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Know what an even more telling problem is for Italy?

The defense. Unless you think that a Ferrari-Bonera partnership for the next 8 years is going to bring home some trophies.:rolleyes:

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think Montolivo, Gasbarroni and Aquilani are, but De Rossi yes.

Well Andy, even though Italia was great, I really blame Vieri for Italy's failure. So much could've been done if only the ball didn't come to Vieri, who never seem to fail to score or be even sensible to pass the ball.

And if I sound agitated, I'm sorry. I just got kicked out by 3 security guards trying to see alicia keys. I'll catch her tomorrow :yawn:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
God Dammit, we are not talking about Roma.

And maresca is vastly overrated. De Rossi is 10X the player that Maresca is, and quite honestly Montolivo, Gasbarroni, Aquilani, are all superior talents to Maresca, they just don't have the experience yet.
WE Azzurri fans just have to wait a few more years until these new talents (hopefully) become pivotal players in Calcio. With players like that Italy could have a much more tactically adept midfield than it does now. Players like Zanetti, Gattuso, Camoranesi, Doni, and Fiore isn't exactly a force to be reckoned with.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Maresca is an excellent mid who can fit easily in the azzurri, he can defend well + create and score goals ;)

and he is well talented.

Sep 28, 2002

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about a partnership for the NATIONAL TEAM, not Roma.
i know. the problem is that you put the bad side of roma in that line up. i mean, mexes already showed that roma lesson didnt go wrong, and if gilardino joins them as well he might get spoiled pretty soon too. and then having the roma attack there scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)