Nonda To Roma For Cassano (3 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I do believe that Cassano would be a great adition, BUT, asuming that Cassano didi say that he wants 6 million of wages (again, I'm just asuming) do you guys believe that we should pay that much, to streng a line which is alredy good...

What I mean, is that, with that wages we could get a great midfielder, or a great rigth wing, wich we do NEED, and maybe would not be a very good idea to spend this money in our front line, wich in my opinion, its great as it is at the moment...

But again, this is just asuming that Cassano say this, and also,. its just my opinion...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Tudor and Kovac are great backup. Lets have them on the bench!
I want Mutu to stay too T__T

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
If Cassano does arrive, I hope we do not sell of any of our forwards. We have been shorthanded at that position for the last three years. If we want to go deep into the Champions League while still fighting for the Scudetto we need a large squad with a full compliment of forwards. The only question is whether our budget can sustain extra strikers. I hope it can, but it's not worth going deep into debt over.
Spot on Pado. Ive been saying it all along. We need a five striker line up, because, Juventus seems to have this knack of losing its players to injury, especially the forwards, with alarming consistency. Somehow, that has always plagued our chances, be it in the Scudetto or the Champions League. We almost fell short this season, if not for the re-emergence of Dp in the last few games. A four striker line up is cutting it too fine, and I think five is what we need if we're to cope with the schedule.

PS: As for Cassano, i think he's a done deal. Or else Nonda wouldn't have moved to Rome. So its basically come down to what we're going to offer Roma now? Another player + cash?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
If we buy Cassano we have:
Cassano
Trezeguet
Del Piero
Mutu
Ibrahimovic
Zalayeta

Five of them are world class. that is too much. we will have to sell one or two of them.
I think our attack is already very strong. we rather need improvements in midfield and in the defence.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even though i dont like the idea of this, Id say Moggi may work out something along these lines:

He'll sell Dp to raise the cash for Cassano, which will now only be a cash deal (second guessing myself here) considering Nonda has was allowed to sign for Roma.

So that leaves us with, Mutu, Cassano, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet and Zalayeta.

After which, he'll loan our Zalayeta to raise cash for a smaller deal elsewhere.

Which will eventually leave us with:
Cassano
Mutu
Ibrahimovic
Trezeguet

Four world class forwards. But ideally, Id like to retain Zalayeta.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
If we buy Cassano we have:
Cassano
Trezeguet
Del Piero
Mutu
Ibrahimovic
Zalayeta

Five of them are world class. that is too much. we will have to sell one or two of them.
I think our attack is already very strong. we rather need improvements in midfield and in the defence.
Mutu will leave ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Jul 28, 2002
in the ned of the day, if we are to get cassano, mutu will either become a midfielder or he will be exchanged for cassano.

I hope moggi pulls this of as a smokescreen and unveils gilgoal instead.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You're forgetting someone will have to raise the 16 mill. price tag set on Cassano. And i see more sense in selling Del Piero, than Mutu if i had to.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So far we only have press speculations, as far as i am concerned,
some people are convinced about Cassano's arrival to Juve and they bet this will happen as response to the Nonda transfer,
I from my side, am convinced Gila's transfer will take place before Cassano's

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Spot on Pado. Ive been saying it all along. We need a five striker line up, because, Juventus seems to have this knack of losing its players to injury, especially the forwards, with alarming consistency. Somehow, that has always plagued our chances, be it in the Scudetto or the Champions League. We almost fell short this season, if not for the re-emergence of Dp in the last few games. A four striker line up is cutting it too fine, and I think five is what we need if we're to cope with the schedule.

PS: As for Cassano, i think he's a done deal. Or else Nonda wouldn't have moved to Rome. So its basically come down to what we're going to offer Roma now? Another player + cash?
Dont you think it would be wiser to just sell the injury prone forwards instead of trying to have 5 class forwards. If our problem is that our forwards are always injured, which lets face it, they are trezeguet and del piero, why not sell them and keep and bring in the forwards who actually play and wont cause this problem.

sell trezeguet and del piero. zlatan, zalayeta and mutu play all season. bring in a player like gilardino and cassano. at least we have all forwards available for most of the season.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Hmm, I dont know about this cassano thing, it might be another cloud to cover the real deals, for all we know we might be dealing for Chivu or Mancini.

I really dont think we need another forward. I think Juve sees that too, the only reason I see y we are going after cassano is that there is a good opportunity to snatch him now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)