Nonda To Roma For Cassano (3 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Too good to be true

We don't need Cassano anyway IMO

Let's take Chivu instead Cassano. These Cassano rumours seem to be the same as Vieri's specualtions last summer. As we remember Cannavaro arrived in Turin instead of Vieri. So I wouldn't be surprised that in the end it would be "Nonda To Roma For Chivu"
i don't think that , look at Emerson case....and Cassano is not different any more.....any way matters of days and the light will over the shadow soon

Buy on AliExpress.com

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
Zlatan, Trez, Cassano it would be a dream lineup.
Two totally unpredictable genius and a killer;

Mutu, Cassano, Trez: a half killer-half wicked, a genius and a killer;
Mutu, Trez, Zlatan: Creative killer, Killer and a Genius;
Mutu, Cassano, Zlatan: Three Genius, two of them quite a killer

i cant see an option with DP in the starting lienup
+ rosicky

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
If Cassano does arrive, I hope we do not sell of any of our forwards. We have been shorthanded at that position for the last three years. If we want to go deep into the Champions League while still fighting for the Scudetto we need a large squad with a full compliment of forwards. The only question is whether our budget can sustain extra strikers. I hope it can, but it's not worth going deep into debt over.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
Cassano

Zlatan,Trezegol

This would be the best formation.I think Trez should be in the first team cause we need a scorer,we have Zlatan and Cassano creative so Trez will complete idealy this triplete.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i just watched the champions league final between Juve and Ajax in 1996 and i have to say our team was awesome. Ravanelli, Vialli and Del Piero upfront, was a fantastic trio.

By signing Cassano we could play him where Del Piero used to play with Zlatan/Trez and Del Piero upfront

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Oh man, that Ravanelli, Vialli, Del Piero attack was unstoppable. The best that I can remember.
That's probably the best I can imagine any team ever having.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
where did u hear that Totti??

But if Juve pay 1million a year for Giannicheda then maybe they would pay 6 million for Cassano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)