Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (10 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hypocrisy at its best. Such an attention whore.
It's Kroos. He has won everything and is still starting for Real Madrid. I'm pretty sure he's not exactly starved for attention.

I will say this though: in general I don't like it when people talk about their colleagues. As a fan, I think any player going to Saudi Arabia, especially when they already have a seemingly endless amount of money, is a cunt. But I'm not sure if you should speak out about colleagues if you're a professional footballer yourself.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
It's Kroos. He has won everything and is still starting for Real Madrid. I'm pretty sure he's not exactly starved for attention.

I will say this though: in general I don't like it when people talk about their colleagues. As a fan, I think any player going to Saudi Arabia, especially when they already have a seemingly endless amount of money, is a cunt. But I'm not sure if you should speak out about colleagues if you're a professional footballer yourself.
It's ok, bro. We know you don't like Muslims.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

My point is that his words are hypocritical when he condemns others for chasing money, while he left Bayern seeking a salary on par with the club's highest earners.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My point is that his words are hypocritical when he condemns others for chasing money, while he left Bayern seeking a salary on par with the club's highest earners.
That's not what he did.

He condemned others for chasing money in a country that violates human rights. The fact most Saudi supporters don't even make that distinction is what makes it all so horrifying.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
how can you even compare the two situations

i also would leave my job to do the same stuff for a higher salary in a civilised country. also, real is the biggest club in football, offers don't get any much better in this profession. i'm with kroos on this one: i would refuse any and every saudi offer, the same way i refused to work for a local oligarch just because i knew that his wealth comes from corruption. everyone has their price they say, but money isn't everything. some people have principles, no matter how cheesy it sounds. i know plenty who laugh at it, and i don't give a shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There's nothing ghey or hypocritical about it. Maximize your earnings is one thing, we all get that, but the one contention he has with that choice is the insanely heinous human rights violations in your new place of work. Who you are hired for mainly to normalise and cover up the headlines of sentencing people to death for anything.

Everyone makes their own choice, and what matters to them (and agree with Seven that shouldn't speak on his colleagues like that) , but who can truly blame Kroos if that's a deal breaker for him?

It's nothing like going from Bayern to Real at all. Unless Perez had a gulag or firing squad executions we didn't know about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)