Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (9 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
If we manage signing this guy it'll give us a complete team on all positions, especially when Neuer is back.
Not sure why Tuchel is seemingly so hellbent on getting players only from England? There is a huge premium there. Also sending Stanišić out was bizarre now that Pavard is gone.

A what a what a what what?
No one knows what it means but it's provocative

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not sure why Tuchel is seemingly so hellbent on getting players only from England? There is a huge premium there. Also sending Stanišić out was bizarre now that Pavard is gone.

No one knows what it means but it's provocative
My guess is because he just coached there until very recently. Sending Stanisic out didn’t make sense, but I guess it’s because Tuchel doesn’t rate him.

If we sign a defensive mid then we don’t need to sign more players, we have plenty who can cover the right back. Laimer can play there if needed, Kimmich as well.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
Breaking: Bayern Munich, Liverpool engaged in “concrete talks” over Ryan Gravenberch per report
Is it “here we go” time?
By CSmith1919@TheBarrelBlog Aug 30, 2023, 1:50pm EDT
0 Comments / 0 New
Share this story
1624661257.0.jpg
Photo by Christof Koepsel/Getty Images

Citing a lack of opportunity, Ryan Gravenberch had his representatives make a power play to ask Bayern Munich for a transfer by the end of the week and now the club is talking to Liverpool FC per a report from The Athletic’s David Ornstein (as captured by Sport1’s Kerry Hau):

Bayern and Liverpool now in concrete talks over Ryan Gravenberch, as revealed by @David_Ornstein. The Dutchman wants the move as he does not see a fair chance in Munich to get enough minutes this season and to recommend himself for the Euros next year. Liverpool are in contact with his agents since February, Jürgen Klopp likes him a lot. Bayern are ready to let him go if they get their desired holding midfielder. Thomas Tuchel is pushing for João Palhinha.​
Gravenberch’s desire for a move has been an underlying — and underplayed — theme of the summer transfer window. Linked to both Liverpool and Manchester United, the Dutch midfielder just wants to be at a club where he can play more.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
João Palhinha wants to join Bayern. Clubs are working on a solution. Personal terms not an issue - Palhinha is waiting for an agreement between the clubs. Coach Marco Silva wants to keep the Portuguese but he's not unsaleable. (Florian Plettenberg)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Fantastic DM. I was suprised when he went to Fullham last summer, and even more so that he was staying for a 2nd season.
Just wondering if we can get the deal done so close to deadline. There’s not really any time to waste.

His face kinda reminds me of Lucio when he’s celebrating. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)