Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (12 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
I really wanted Dipset Acrobat before he went to Iraq.

- - - Updated - - -

"If one seeks the world in excess of what is necessary, not only does he not acquire it but also suffers troubles and hardships. The Noble Prophet (S) has said: “A greedy person (always) remains excluded.” And an excluded person is hated and reproached."

Here you go, you bunch of loser fucks.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I really wanted Dipset Acrobat before he went to Iraq.

- - - Updated - - -

"If one seeks the world in excess of what is necessary, not only does he not acquire it but also suffers troubles and hardships. The Noble Prophet (S) has said: “A greedy person (always) remains excluded.” And an excluded person is hated and reproached."

Here you go, you bunch of loser fucks.

I stood alone getting dome

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Like they getting a better player for real. Maybe the good source dudes stayed in Napoli lol (scouts Giuntoli had). Because Lindstrom with Szoboszlai was one of the best young AMs in bundesliga.

- - - Updated - - -

I say AM due to skillset, but he is one of the most versatile attacking mids, he can play SS, LW, LM, RW, RM, CM. He is basically a Di Maria type. Would been perfect replacement for Di Maria. 25m is nothing for a top talent.

- - - Updated - - -
agree.
he was the oppotunity we should've been taken.
He can play alongside chiesa or be his rotation.
He with chiesa and pogba should be our main source of creativity when we're stuck to find goal.

sacron

May 16, 2010
Lindstrøm til Napoli. This could potentially be a great signing. I always loved watching Jobbe at Brøndby stadium! It stinks a bit its Napoli, but its gonna be great to see him Serie A.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't know what he saw as Leeds is pretty nice. Elland road is a massive shithole though and in need of a major upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it me or are many cities going to shit nowadays. I can’t name many places here that I see as better compared to 10 years ago
When you replace debenhams and house of Fraser's with Poundland and shoezones, you know somethings wong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)