Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (16 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Coman and De Ligt were also deemed 'not good enough' according to some experds.
DId this really happen though? Or did they say they wouldn't be missed because De Ligt didn’t seem to improve from when he was 19, and Coman was only a promising teenager who thought Juve were beneath him?

Apr 12, 2004
DId this really happen though? Or did they say they wouldn't be missed because De Ligt didn’t seem to improve from when he was 19, and Coman was only a promising teenager who thought Juve were beneath him?
People were pretty happy to get MDL out last year. I saw no one fighting for him or saying it would be a net loss to lose him.\

I wasn't really posting when Pep got Coman for mad cheap on that loan.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Some players just benefit from a change of environment, a different style of football etc

Both didn't fulfill their potential here but there are some stubborn mules in this place that don't consider them good players in general as a result of their unsuccessful stint at Juve.

Vlahovic is just another example of unfulfilled potential that will go do better elsewhere and you will still have folks calling him 'shit'.

Club is in turmoil led by a terrible coach and management. Last thing I would do is point fingers at the few good 'talents' that we have.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People were pretty happy to get MDL out last year. I saw no one fighting for him or saying it would be a net loss to lose him.\

I wasn't really posting when Pep got Coman for mad cheap on that loan.
I'm not sure they were happy. De Ligt wasn't bad, he's obviously got a lot of talent, he just didn't seem to improve. It's always about replacing these players.

It seems obvious to me that Vlahovic, if he manages to get fit any time soon, would score goals at Bayern and do better than he has for Juventus. But then I'd expect a good striker to score goals for Bayern as they dominate Bundesliga and compete in the CL. And it's not really relevant to how he is doing in a mediocre Juve team. He'd score more goals in a better Juve team but that's not the reality of the situation. We spent a lot of money on him and that creates pressure for a return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)