Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (13 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Bayern forum must be dead.

But I for one appreciate hearing about the transfer dealings of the German club.
This is the only forum I'm a member of. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Here’s why Kim Min-jae will not play for Bayern Munich against Manchester City
Fitness standards in Serie A must be lax.
By Ineednoname Jul 25, 2023, 6:00pm CEST
0 Comments / 0 New
Share this story
1548730852.0.jpg
Photo by CHRISTOF STACHE/AFP via Getty Images

Speaking to the media ahead of the game against Manchester City, Bayern Munich coach Thomas Tuchel noted that new signing Kim Min-jae is unlikely to feature at all, let alone make the starting XI. It’s not because of an injury — the former Napoli defender is simply not yet fit.

“We are pleased that he’s chosen us and hope that he will quickly find his feet and continue his development with us,” said Tuchel (via @iMiaSanMia). “But tomorrow’s game is still too early for him, he most likely won’t play.”

The player himself stopped to speak to journalists and added some context about his current condition:

Newcomer Kim Min-jae’s #FCBayern debut is delayed: “I’m striving to improve my physical condition quickly and increase my stamina. I would like to be able to play, but it’s better not to overdo it at the moment and not to overwhelm myself.”​
This is nothing to worry about — in fact, it’s becoming a trend when Bayern Munich signs a defender from Serie A. Last year, Matthijs de Ligt had a significant fitness deficit that Julian Nagelsmann explicitly confirmed. The player took a while to acclimate to the intensity at Bayern, but one he did, well ... let’s just say that he did not disappoint.

If KMJ is on the same trajectory, we can only hope that his transfer will be a success. In the meantime, you have to wonder what’s up with Serie A players. They always seem to show up with a fitness deficit when signing for Bayern. Kim even went for military service during offseason, so it’s not like he was slacking off — but he still needs time to get up to speed.

Funny how that works out.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
'I want you to squeal like a pig'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
In my world, ttat's Gerald Asamoah.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern Munich have opened talks with Brentford for goalkeeper David Raya
Leaving no stone unturned.
By R.I.P. London Teams@2012nonexistent Jul 25, 2023, 8:00pm CEST
1 Comment / 1 New
Share this story
1565883862.0.jpg
Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images

Bayern Munich have so far written off Giorgi Mamardashvili as the third GK behind Manuel Neuer and Sven Ulreich but are still in the running for Sevilla FC goalie Yassine Bounou.
Now, it looks like the Bavarians are looking at the Premier League, in this case Brentford FC’s David Raya. The price? Forty million British pounds.

BFW Analysis

A price of £40 million for a 27-year-old goalkeeper sounds like an unwise move. We could’ve just risked Alexander Nübel (who is the same age by the way) and just forced him to stay or Neuer to give up minutes. Nübel was official loaned to VfB Stuttgart earlier today.

Bono is still the sensible choice if we’re looking to bring in another GK. Sommer also won’t go anywhere until Bayern have signed another shot-stopper.
Of course, there’s also Copenhagen’s Kamil Grabara or our gigantic youth player.

Last edited:

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
if Mbappè accept the 700M deal ,, can he buy one of milans club ?
+ what if the saudi get like 4-5 wold class players for like 800-700m and loan them to newcastle ,, does this effect the FFP shit !

Apr 12, 2004
if Mbappè accept the 700M deal ,, can he buy one of milans club ?
+ what if the saudi get like 4-5 wold class players for like 800-700m and loan them to newcastle ,, does this effect the FFP shit !
I can answer a lot of your FFP questions, can you give me more info? What's your scenario?

Honestly, there may be an issue in loaning players outside a UEFA-regulated body.

- - - Updated - - -

@BayernFan

1690333519978.png

Last edited:

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
I can answer a lot of your FFP questions, can you give me more info? What's your scenario?

Honestly, there may be an issue in loaning players outside a UEFA-regulated body.

- - - Updated - - -

@BayernFan
it`s one scenario from many tbh ,,, and im sure they will find or fix something to make this stuff happen if they want ,, i mean EPL and PSG they literally just missing to sell and buy drugs and guns in the field by now ,, and still FFP will gonna fuck seria a and la laiga clubs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)