Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
100 years ago the Saudis were wiping their asses with sand and cutting their own heads off, in another 100 years, it'll be the same.
why you cant keep it on football ? if you want to be fair you still wipe your ass with paper and cutting your boys dicks for feeling like little girls ,,, and dont bring 100 years ago stuff ,, because you are gonna lose this so hard :) ,,, just keep this shit in football

Apr 12, 2004
why you cant keep it on football ? if you want to be fair you still wipe your ass with paper and cutting your boys dicks for feeling like little girls ,,, and dont bring 100 years ago stuff ,, because you are gonna lose this so hard :) ,,, just keep this shit in football
How am I going to lose? I love to suck cocks. I don't wipe my ass at all.

You have no idea who you are dealing with. My brothers died in 9/11.

1690408516102.png

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Not gonna lie, this one hurts :vodka:

Since the day he left Pescara I was hoping he would join us after his time in PSG.

Who knew after a decade of PSG oil money (they gave him a raise every other year), a minimum of 25m a year oil money league would pop up for out of the blue for players in their 30s.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haters gonna hate.

We are only at the beginning. Looks like the alternative to the Super League will arrive, and additional quality/talented players will join, not just any ordinary players.

Gerrard's residence is just a short 10 minutes drive from my place, lol.

Nah walaalo, for real, no one will watch this lol its not hate, they doing big signings with insane spending, but I really doubt this will generate much interest.

It will take years and years of showing organic growth of top quality games for this league to ever generate interests.

China did this a decade ago (tho lesser scale), and no one ever watched their games.

The most key is how long the players who aren't old will stay there for. Even if the money is insane, some might be tempted to go back to big clubs after a while.

- - - Updated - - -

You can only throw money away for so long before you start to think about it. They are literally going to have over a billion euro loss this year alone.

This part of the equation dont matter at all to them. Will never matter. They are doing this as pure PR and sport washing tourism boost. They are worth trillions and there's no concern3e society or government there to hold them accountable for the spending.

They can keep doing aslong as they not bored of it and see the benefits of the attention. WC bid they can do soonest is 2034 so they try to get some shine for that.

- - - Updated - - -

3/4 of that place is either spitting-inside-their-house Chinese or gang rape central in India.

No one else in Asia matters. 100 years ago the Saudis were wiping their asses with sand and cutting their own heads off, in another 100 years, it'll be the same.

This is seriously just stupid and ignorant. Try again you can do better then this.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
English please.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Crazy

Didn't think players that still could play top flight would go, I expected retirees but not this.

Thats because the salaries they are getting is 10x times more then we could EVER expect.

The minimum they are giving is 25m a year.

So far of the rumoured salaries I read, only the unknown jota from Celtic is getting on lower end, 10-15m a year. And that's more then MLS highest ever in Insignes 11m a year.

Rest of saudi salaries ranging from 25-40m a year to, to 50-200m a year for select few others.

- - - Updated - - -

He is speaking English, and he didn't start the insulting nonsense, Burke did in this instance.

He doesnt know Burke is just bored and trolling. Even if that was way over the top post.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Crazy

Didn't think players that still could play top flight would go, I expected retirees but not this.
Everyone has their price, saw the same when LIV golf first came to the scene, they were offering stupid money to anyone and everyone, difference is till recently people who didn't sign up were concerned how it would affect them with the PGA, funny thing is nobody televised LIV golf as all the big broadcasters had deals with the PGA. It was all heading for a messy legal battle, in the end LIV merged with PGA and the players who didn't sign up are pissed they turned down LIV's big offers out of loyalty to the PGA

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Nah walaalo, for real, no one will watch this lol its not hate, they doing big signings with insane spending, but I really doubt this will generate much interest.

It will take years and years of showing organic growth of top quality games for this league to ever generate interests.

China did this a decade ago (tho lesser scale), and no one ever watched their games.

The most key is how long the players who aren't old will stay there for. Even if the money is insane, some might be tempted to go hack to big clubs after a while.
For sure walal, the goal was marketing related and it has been achieved, especially with the crazy offer to Mbappe. The PIF is preparing the four major clubs in Saudi to showcase their best performance in the upcoming FIFA Club World Cup 2025 that will adopt 32 teams. So we will see.

Saudis are very passionate about their local clubs and they are excited to see international well known players playing for their clubs.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
How am I going to lose? I love to suck cocks. I don't wipe my ass at all.

You have no idea who you are dealing with. My brothers died in 9/11.
as long as you happy

sure

The most key is how long the players who aren't old will stay there for. Even if the money is insane, some might be tempted to go hack to big clubs after a while.

- - - Updated - - -

my guess this will work in long term to be honest ,, they are playing on infusions and social media card now that chiness never did ,, i mean hell this tweet from some NBA star was watched by 110m+ and this a good show how much they are paying not to mention Lebron james and bolt talking about this huge money coming from saudis .. while streamer with millions followers going to saudi ,, the new generation of fans have zero passion to clubs ,, they only follow the players ,, and if they keep doing this for like 4-5 years ,, i think they will have decent league to watch

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not gonna lie, this one hurts :vodka:

Since the day he left Pescara I was hoping he would join us after his time in PSG.

Who knew after a decade of PSG oil money (they gave him a raise every other year), a minimum of 25m a year oil money league would pop up for out of the blue for players in their 30s.
Verratti 2025, believe.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
So Al-Hilal is gonna have a midfield of Verratti - Neves - SMS ?

Damn that is a pretty decent trio even on Europe level, simply outweighting JJ.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
as long as you happy

sure

my guess this will work in long term to be honest ,, they are playing on infusions and social media card now that chiness never did ,, i mean hell this tweet from some NBA star was watched by 110m+ and this a good show how much they are paying not to mention Lebron james and bolt talking about this huge money coming from saudis .. while streamer with millions followers going to saudi ,, the new generation of fans have zero passion to clubs ,, they only follow the players ,, and if they keep doing this for like 4-5 years ,, i think they will have decent league to watch
@Fr3sh our friend made it :touched:

Happy 100 posts @[)el Piero

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I got the reference, why I said he is bored and trolling. But he sounded like he meant it in further posts, too generalising stereotypical nonsense

Could care less anyone saying that about the despotic backwards tyrannical leadership, meant for the average citizens there who are normal people like any other (you know, the people they are needing to this sports washing to hide how they treat them).

- - - Updated - - -

So Al-Hilal is gonna have a midfield of Verratti - Neves - SMS ?

Damn that is a pretty decent trio even on Europe level, simply outweighting JJ.

And Al ahli having an attack of Saint Maxim - Firmino - Mahrez (all street ballers) makes the 2nd most interesting trio of these teams after that midfield.

Benzema and Ronaldo teams looks less interesting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Most of these signings the Saudi's have made would be playing for top clubs in Serie A.

I won't be so sure they'd end up like the Chinese super league. The most notable signings they made were a bunch of lolzillians.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Nobody cares about what the West will watch, my friend. I will just enjoy watching more of suii in live.
if no one gives a fuck about the global exposure, it's all about bringing enjoyment to the people of Saudi Arabia? aren't there better ways to do something nice for the population than dropping 400m for 2 years of Benzema or 320m for 4 years of Kante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)