Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (7 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's a wonderkid. Chelsea seem to be going out of their way to try and buy as many of the best U25 players they can, and basically pay whatever teams ask for them.

FM with cheat code on transfer strategy. Inevitably a few of these will be dumped for half the price they paid because there seems little strategy. Exactly the sort of players we should look at in two years.

Apr 17, 2013
100 million is Ronaldo's price tag 10 years ago. Now it's normal to put the same amount on a 19-year-old kid who has 36 professional matches. This bubble will eventually burst in the PL also.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
100 million is Ronaldo's price tag 10 years ago. Now it's normal to put the same amount on a 19-year-old kid who has 36 professional matches. This bubble will eventually burst in the PL also.
ManUtd last were PL champions and a respected team in 12/13, their revenue in Deloitte 2013 was 395.9mEUR. In 10 years since then they've been through unthinkable lows and yet their revenue from Deloitte 2023 was 688.6m.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's a wonderkid. Chelsea seem to be going out of their way to try and buy as many of the best U25 players they can, and basically pay whatever teams ask for them.

FM with cheat code on transfer strategy. Inevitably a few of these will be dumped for half the price they paid because there seems little strategy. Exactly the sort of players we should look at in two years.
When I think of Chelsea and wonder kids I think of the time they had Fabio Paim on their books and look how bad he flopped

Apr 17, 2013
ManUtd last were PL champions and a respected team in 12/13, their revenue in Deloitte 2013 was 395.9mEUR. In 10 years since then they've been through unthinkable lows and yet their revenue from Deloitte 2023 was 688.6m.
not until they have these tv deals providing them with actual money. the recent one they signed just cemented their position. (i'm not talking about chelsea specifically, just about pl in general)

The increase in TV rights will stop one day. How much does a Sky subscription cost to watch PL? Is football profitable for these channels?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Evan Ferguson is a legit wonderkid, top top talent for strikers. If we sold Vlahovic, Ferguson would be one of the top choices I would want for us, together with Boniface, Sesko etc.

But that said Chelsea needs to lay off the Brightom fix. They been rawdogged by them so often they need to start look elsewhere for once. He is 60-70m level of wonderkid, not 100m+.

Also for the kids sake, he needs to go elsewhere. Not only are Chelsea dysfunctional, but its proper cursed place for nr 9s.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Evan Ferguson is a legit wonderkid, top top talent for strikers. If we sold Vlahovic, Ferguson would be one of the top choices I would want for us, together with Boniface, Sesko etc.

But that said Chelsea needs to lay off the Brightom fix. They been rawdogged by them so often they need to start look elsewhere for once. He is 60-70m level of wonderkid, not 100m+.

Also for the kids sake, he needs to go elsewhere. Not only are Chelsea dysfunctional, but its proper cursed place for nr 9s.
6 goals in 25 games isn't impressive even if he is only 19.

if they want a 100m striker please come take vlahovic and and another 50m for chiesa

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For 100m it's a joke. But watch him play, the kid is really friggin good. Fantastic striker talent. More goals will come, has natural killer instinct. He has been a teen for majority of his minutes in EPL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)