Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
Holy shit, you're right....
We started the war and people are flooding to the shit countries who started the wars?
Help me understand that.
I don't lack knowledge, inta sharmoot, do you?
Want to see how well I sleep tonight posting a picture of the profit Muhammad and the profit His Holiness the Diesel? I bet you aren't easy on that.
How many people been killed in sea or Greece?
whatever make you sleep in the night :grin: in the end you said you love sucking dicks so i guess we already know who`s the sharmota

It is amazing to me that we had the opportunity to be rid of both Allegri and Pogba this summer, both could have gone to saudi for big money, and yet they both opted to stay. Only a matter of time before Alex Sandro gives an interview revealing he turned down 30mil to stay at Juve.
we missed that chance so big ,,, i mean atleast take pogba ,, but i guess we never lucky in this :(

Apr 12, 2004
Wait.

Your source?
https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/saudi-arabia/monthly-earnings

Also, you've got to think the top 2% are throwing that number WAY off, too.

- - - Updated - - -

whatever make you sleep in the night :grin: in the end you said you love sucking dicks so i guess we already know who`s the sharmota

we missed that chance so big ,,, i mean atleast take pogba ,, but i guess we never lucky in this :(
My Arabic name is Akram El Sharmoot Irhabi Abu Hamsa.

My Masri boy and I say it in public, it's great.

Last edited:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You don't need 50 good players for a great league. You need 50 000.

Go watch a game at the fourth or fifth level in Italy, France, England, Belgium or Holland. You're bound to see at least two quality players on the pitch.

And then there's obviously the entire youth system. Man, Brazil alone probably has at least a million guys who are decent at football.

There's no way you can beat that by buying players.
Nobody cares for lower divisions. Nobody cares about youth sysem too. There's not much time and nobody is gonna spend their valuable 2 hours watching Serie C. Hell, people barely watch Serie A due ti low quality. People are interested to watch quality foodball. If Arabs create a league filled with good players of course people are gonna watch it and pay for it. Some here might say no but lets face it.

Apr 12, 2004
Nobody cares for lower divisions. Nobody cares about youth sysem too. There's not much time and nobody is gonna spend their valuable 2 hours watching Serie C. Hell, people barely watch Serie A due ti low quality. People are interested to watch quality foodball. If Arabs create a league filled with good players of course people are gonna watch it and pay for it. Some here might say no but lets face it.
Dude. I love you, but you sound like a clown.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Dude. I love you, but you sound like a clown.
There's nothing wrong with what he said. Even though Saudi fans are passionate about their league, they wouldn't care about what you or the West think, as they're happy as fuck to see top players playing for their teams.

I just find it funny some of you keep comparing the Saudi league with the rest. Nobody gives a damn. Take that from someone who lives in Saudi.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Literally the entire thing, as it is an opinion.
No, it's not. Why the fuck would anyone watch lower divison? Or Primavera? Some matches, maybe. Somebody. But that's like 0.5% of the fan base. There's no money there, zero interest. Also, yeah, Serie A is actually dogshit. French league has only PSG. Bundesliga has Bayern but there is competition and quality of some level.

I'm not saying Al Hilal's transfers will make fans start following their league, but it's a fact that fans strive for quality foodball. They made great moves in just one summer. If they keep investing they will have followers surely. Call it plastic or not, you see people follow City and PSG. Same shit.

Apr 12, 2004
There's nothing wrong with what he said. Even though Saudi fans are passionate about their league, they wouldn't care about what you or the West think, as they're happy as fuck to see top players playing for their teams.

I just find it funny some of you keep comparing the Saudi league with the rest. Nobody gives a damn. Take that from someone who lives in Saudi.
Dude, we aren't debating this.

I'm sure you're walking around with a hard cock in your 90 degree C heat and super excited. I don't doubt that.

The reason he sounds like a clown is because there are literally thousands of people who ATTEND lower league games. It's a cultural connection. You see your mate from grade-school play football for your local side. There is a comradery with it, it's YOUR TEAM. That's why people care, it's why you have to have a 38 year wait-list for Man U season tickets and shit. It's a cultural aspect of how the entire country came out and through the Industrial Revolution.

@Dostoevsky

Sure, plastic City or plastic PSG, I don't care. The point is the fanbase already existed. City was just as well supported when SWP played there, it's a LOCAL CLUB. There isn't ZERO INTEREST from people, they love their boys and their local teams. Newcastle, a phenomenon, Geordies love their lads. PSG is kinda meh with fanbase, but they are ruthless, impassioned.

The way anything like football works is it starts locally, small, in corner pubs and casual train conversations. That grows into a larger and larger and ever-growing aspect of entertainment at large. People choose to watch X instead of Y. It's entertainment. If you argue the players are the pure aspect of the entertainment, I would disagree with you.

Messi and Ronaldo and Camivinga and Zidane and Ruediger and Haaland have their people who follow them solely because they are from X place or are Y fun to watch. Cool. That lasts for 10 to 15 to 20 years. That's how television shows are measured, not trillion-dollar industries.

And the more I think about it, lower-division sides are often time more ruthlessly followed and attended than any others.

Sure, television viewership drives the bus, but there isn't a bus without a fanbase filling the seats behind the driver.

Putting the KSA's aspects of purchasing players from Senegal, England, Brazil, France, et cetera above the REAL aspect of people who believe in the players is completely different.

Union Berlin's stadium was rebuilt and overhauled on the backs of the supporters. Dortmund has 80,000 people show up for EVERY home game, Bayern, or Koeln, or fuckin' Chemnitz. THAT drives people to want to watch, to want to see, to want to attend. A connection. Somewhere, somehow, there is a connection.

There are two ABSOLUTE differences here. One, Neymar has ZERO connection to anything that isn't related to money. He didn't join for the lustre, he didn't join for the fame, glory, the supporters, the people, the television..... He didn't. He joined on a 24-month contract for money. As Tevez said about his time in China, "I spent more time at Disney World China than at training; it was a vacation I was paid for."

Two, it's completely different drawing fans to a place because they like the name on the front of the shirt than the name on the back.

Europe spent almost 150 years making people care about the front of the shirt. See who sticks around when the names on the back change.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
Nobody cares for lower divisions. Nobody cares about youth sysem too. There's not much time and nobody is gonna spend their valuable 2 hours watching Serie C. Hell, people barely watch Serie A due ti low quality. People are interested to watch quality football. If Arabs create a league filled with good players of course people are gonna watch it and pay for it. Some here might say no but lets face it.
been saying this all time ,, if saudi`s wanna make this shit works they will make it with money ,, and the clowns here saying they cant keep up with this ,, they have no clue ,, MBS alone got he`s yacht for like what 500$M or more ,, they can spend for like 2B every year on players and this will be like us spending 5 bucks it`s
and now we see brasil and some other country buying the saudi league match`s ,, just accept it ,, no one can do shit when the oil money come in .. and DONT mix up with psg and man city ,, this qatar and uae money is nothing compare to saudi and we all saw what qatar and uae did to the game in EU ,, imagine what saudi will do ,, i said it many times if clubs wanna survive they must make super league happen ,, im a juve fan and i dont wanna see my club die out ,, but sadly it`s

My Arabic name is Akram El Sharmoot Irhabi Abu Hamsa.

My Masri boy and I say it in public, it's great.
dude you are a bayrn fan and sharmota ,, just pick one disability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)