Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (9 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Simone Pafundi (17) the very big Udinese talent, called '"he new Messi" loaned too Lausanne in Swiss. They have a buy-out clause 15m. How can they afford? Answer: IONOS is the owner, the same owner as OGC Nice and new Manchester United owners. So if he breaks through he is most likely United inbound.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Biggiest underrated signing of this window, prolly will be seen as a steal for coming decade. Royal Antwerps Arthur Vermeeren to Atletico Madrid for 15m. 18 year old natural playmaking CM, blond/ginger and Belgian so naturally compared to De Bruyne lol

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Biggiest underrated signing of this window, prolly will be seen as a steal for coming decade. Royal Antwerps Arthur Vermeeren to Atletico Madrid for 15m. 18 year old natural playmaking CM, blond/ginger and Belgian so naturally compared to De Bruyne lol

Is it 15m?

Reports had it at 30m.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I read 15m in links Atletico fan sent to me. Makes more sense if it's 30m.
27.5m if all bonuses are met. Which I would imagine most of them would be attainable.

His "market value" is allegedly 30m and Jacques had said he'd expected his transfer fee to break the record of 36.5m so I wonder what the panic was.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I believe it’s called paid media. See all other media agencies for reference. Not really an issue but I guess ppl need something to get worked up over every passing day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)