Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (48 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Nah man that’s fucking stupid to turn down 90m for unknown guy who might flop , i still remember when Juve turned down 40m for fucking Rugani :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, for Brescia. That entire system is worth billions. There are at least 3 clubs in that system, all at the nation's highest-tier of football. Plus, they produce quality talent. They are like Dortmund if Dortmund had money.

Remember, ten years ago Leipzig, called something completely different at the time, was like a fifth-tier club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nah man that’s fucking stupid to turn down 90m for unknown guy who might flop , i still remember when Juve turned down 40m for fucking Rugani :lol:
Gvardiol has the mental strength of Michael Jordan and he eats pussies like Rugani for breakfast.
That being said, he is just a defender, a 20 years old one, and it's beyond crazy that a team rejected 90m euro for him. It's so crazy that I doubt it's true.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Gvardiol has the mental strength of Michael Jordan and he eats pussies like Rugani for breakfast.
That being said, he is just a defender, a 20 years old one, and it's beyond crazy that a team rejected 90m euro for him. It's so crazy that I doubt it's true.
Yep, you just take the money and run, just a CB after all.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Gvardiol still didn’t do nothing on his career ,it was fucking stupid to pay 85m€ for De Ligt whom was eating for real strikers in champions league , but as you said probably it isn’t even true

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm always very skeptical of teams who sign a whole squad in a window, 21 players is just ridiculous. They signed 3 left backs, where is the sense in that?

I get that you have to improve a lot from Championship playoffs to PL quality. But what they have is money to try to overcome the gap and this is one approach to take. They have options in the squad but need it to gel within a couple of months.
They did whatever just to stay in the EPL, next season they will sort it out. Their manager is playing real life FM

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm always very skeptical of teams who sign a whole squad in a window, 21 players is just ridiculous. They signed 3 left backs, where is the sense in that?

I get that you have to improve a lot from Championship playoffs to PL quality. But what they have is money to try to overcome the gap and this is one approach to take. They have options in the squad but need it to gel within a couple of months.
If I'm not mistaken a lot of players from last season were either on loan or had expiring contracts. But this shotgun approach is desperate and poorly thought out, not to mention the stupid wages lingard is on and his output this season has been next to none so far.

This reminds me of when QPR went mad with transfers one year brought in the likes of Julio cesar in goal and still ended up relegated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)