Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (47 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
They replaced Martinez with Bassey. Quite good young defender.

And Antony with Ocampos for cheap.

They wanted to sign Ziyech back, who is better then Antony in Ajax, and ofcourse better then Ocampos, but Chelsea asked for 40-50m lol. So Ajax passed. They will wait for Chelsea to get desperate to sell in near future instead.

But yeah its an issue if players try the avoid training tactic to force sale. Tho its sad if said player is doing it to go to an Everton that will for sure relegate.

But they don't even need to replace Kudus, does he even start?
Like seriously, last team i’d worry about is Ajax who are swimming in money for the last few years, have done amazing at buying, selling and replacing, just have to wait and watch them sell Bassey in a year or two for over €60M easily… they just know how to market them and even more so how to negotiate and stand their ground, perhaps the fact they are not desperate and can still compete in Eredivisie even if they froze the likes of Antony out of the team for a while for trying to force a transfer for a much lower transfer fee than they expect also makes a huge difference to their stance, then the fact they are not on huge wages at Ajax probably counts a lot too in their no nonsense approach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They replaced Martinez with Bassey. Quite good young defender.

And Antony with Ocampos for cheap.

They wanted to sign Ziyech back, who is better then Antony in Ajax, and ofcourse better then Ocampos, but Chelsea asked for 40-50m lol. So Ajax passed. They will wait for Chelsea to get desperate to sell in near future instead.

But yeah its an issue if players try the avoid training tactic to force sale. Tho its sad if said player is doing it to go to an Everton that will for sure relegate.

But they don't even need to replace Kudus, does he even start?
Ocampos isn't done, wages seem to be an issue, and it supposedly hasn't had the shareholders approval. Kudus been playing for the second team but they had high hopes as he was supposed to be their next big thing.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Truth is that whatever it is that they are doing behind the scenes is definitely working, however what’s for sure tho is that a lot of credit goes to their scouting department for where they are today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ocampos isn't done, wages seem to be an issue, and it supposedly hasn't had the shareholders approval. Kudus been playing for the second team but they had high hopes as he was supposed to be their next big thing.

Ocampos not being done is a good thing for them. He is 30 and generally underwhelming squad player type at his age.

I heard he was signing, so I assumed they gave up on Ziyech. They should go all in for him, he is gonna be a top player for them again.

Or maybe they will suprise us and go for a lesser known top talent like they did with Antony couple years ago.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ocampos not being done is a good thing for them. He is 30 and generally underwhelming squad player type at his age.

I heard he was signing, so I assumed they gave up on Ziyech. They should go all in for him, he is gonna be a top player for them again.

Or maybe they will suprise us and go for a lesser known top talent like they did with Antony couple years ago.

They however already brought in Bergjwin and Brobbey who are both solid options for their forward line, alongside some other lesser knwon young wingers and forwards which they paid about €5M each for and will likely turn in about close to €50M transfer fee for at least one of them in a few years… :

- - - Updated - - -

I’d say they are pretty much covered in defence, attack and on the wings but ofc now with all that money from Antony they are probably looking to strengthen even more to be sure that they have a better shot at going far in europe too, because for Eredivisie is already good enough.
0831674C-56AF-4A8B-8D46-462EAEBC00C6.jpeg

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

I spoke too early, seems like Ocampos is still on, theres been an agreement to spread the payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Draxler finally coming to Turin
Neres and Draxler.. :scared:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Ajax continue to realize their place on the football pyramid and construct their roster and make signings with that in mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)