Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (53 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
That all sounds nice on paper, but IMO in reality he will finish behind Tuchel Chelsea, Peps City, Klopps LFc, Contes Spurs and even Artetas Arsenal, they are not making top4 this year too
You're probably right. Hell, I hope the club gets relegated.

It just tends to throw a knot in the rope if you play a continental style of football in the EPL. I don't think he will have Sir Bobby Charleton getting pregnant from the grave or anything, but it will be intriguing to see how his style translates.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well that's his actual level.
And he gets 6 million because he is a free agent.
If he would be contracted and wanted a new one with us he should have downgraded from his 7.5 million to 5 million /years, based on his number of appearances, not try to fail upwards by asking for 10 million.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I’m kinda happy with Dybala going to Roma.
Better than him going to Inter that’s for sure but all in all him going for free to any team in the same league is definitely not an ideal scenario.

Although got to admit potentially seeing him play his trade in Europa League and barelly fighting for a top 4 spot in Serie A going to be quite funny to witness, even more so knowing that he will be on less wages than what he was already getting here and still wasn’t content with. :D

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Better than him going to Inter that’s for sure but all in all him going for free to any team in the same league is definitely not an ideal scenario.

Although got to admit potentially seeing him play his trade in Europa League and barelly fighting for a top 4 spot in Serie A going to be quite funny to witness, even more so knowing that he will be on less wages than what he was already getting here and still wasn’t content with. :D
I won’t be amused if he’s fighting us for the 4th spot.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Marotta (CR7 of directors apparently) , got 33 y old Mkhitaryan on 4.5mln € , but lost Dybala (who’s 5 years younger and better) for the same salary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2, 2006
With him being dead set on joining Barca and our last chance to get a decent fee out of him, I'd say it was a good sale from us.

marotta, you son of a bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta (CR7 of directors apparently) , got 33 y old Mkhitaryan on 4.5mln € , but lost Dybala (who’s 5 years younger and better) for the same salary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cockroach7. that should be his jail nickname.

Apr 12, 2004
With him being dead set on joining Barca and our last chance to get a decent fee out of him, I'd say it was a good sale from us.

Saw this earlier reporting it's 45 fixed, +5 if they qualify for the CL next season, +10 if he completes his first year of the contract.

1658168721225.png

- - - Updated - - -

cockroach7. that should be his jail nickname.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed.

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I just don't understand what Barca is doing. They should've buckled down, stopped buying old players, and focused on youth and talent while pushing for 4th in Loliga just for the CL money. There isn't much competition passed the two Madrid's anyways.

Do that for a couple seasons, get yourselves set in terms of wages and fees and go from there. Instead they're trying to speedrun going into administration.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was thinking the same earlier. The Spanish two always have to appear like they are the big swinging dick even when they are struggling.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I just don't understand what Barca is doing. They should've buckled down, stopped buying old players, and focused on youth and talent while pushing for 4th in Loliga just for the CL money. There isn't much competition passed the two Madrid's anyways.

Do that for a couple seasons, get yourselves set in terms of wages and fees and go from there. Instead they're trying to speedrun going into administration.
Well I think Lewy deal benefits them, he supposedly agreed to 9m net so he earns quite normal wages for Barca standards. Both parties will benefit commercially from that deal too

Apr 12, 2004

The problem is they literally still owe Messi (and other players) deferred wages from three years ago. That's how far in debt they are. When you buy Coutinho for 86 barrels of gold bullion, you aren't set up for success.

They also have elections for their board positions, so incoming presidents tend to over-promise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)