Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (5 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He really flushed his legend status at Bayern down the toilet the last month.

Foreign Bayern fans are the only ones who think that because Barca isn't considered a rival for any local Bayern fan by any stretch

Bro, being a hero for Germans has bad connotations.
Poles need to stop playing the victim card already, after 80 years it gets boring and disingenuous since your entire country is built on EU welfare. Tell your president

Poland is the largest beneficiary of EU funding. Between 2007 and 2013 our country received over 67 billion EUR from the EU's budget. So far were disposed over 85% of these funds for e.g.new roads, airports, motorways, modernisation of the rural areas and the country's Eastern regions.

Between 2014 and 2020 our country will jointly receive EUR 105.8 billion from the EU’s budget - EUR 72.9 billion for the cohesion policy and EUR 28.5 billion for agricultural policy. It means almost 4 billion euro more than Poland received from the previous EU budget.
https://www.paih.gov.pl/why_poland/eu_funds

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Long story short:

Bayern was looking at the market to see if there was any possibilty to sign Håland, apparently Lewa got pissed that they did so and didn’t offer him a new contract and since he threw a temper tantrum.

Fact is, he’s 34 years old in a few months and Bayern need to consider and find a replacement sooner or later.

Anyway, since then he said:

something died inside me, i need new emotions”,

Bayern should take the money and sell me”,

Bayern is a dream club for all players around the World, but who wants to come here when you treat players like this”,

Now the media is speculating he might go on a strike to force his way out. He’s pissed Bayern says he has a contract and that he will fulfil it.

Footballers these days think they can just get their will whenever the slightest thing doesn’t go their way. Poor Lewa is paid 23-25 mio euros a year and won so many individual honours for us, but his ego couldn’t take it.

We should sell him, I think the damage is already done. If he stays he will make the dressing room toxic as hell Im afraid.

But Barca gotta pay up. I don’t really care it’s Barca he’s going to, it’s his acts that is pissing me of.

Yes, there’s always two sides of a story but Lewa is acting like a spoiled child imo.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Long story short:

Bayern was looking at the market to see if there was any possibilty to sign Håland, apparently Lewa got pissed that they did so and didn’t offer him a new contract and since he threw a temper tantrum.

Fact is, he’s 34 years old in a few months and Bayern need to consider and find a replacement sooner or later.

Anyway, since then he said:

something died inside me, i need new emotions”,

Bayern should take the money and sell me”,

Bayern is a dream club for all players around the World, but who wants to come here when you treat players like this”,

Now the media is speculating he might go on a strike to force his way out. He’s pissed Bayern says he has a contract and that he will fulfil it.

Footballers these days think they can just get their will whenever the slightest thing doesn’t go their way. Poor Lewa is paid 23-25 mio euros a year and won so many individual honours for us, but his ego couldn’t take it.

We should sell him, I think the damage is already done. If he stays he will make the dressing room toxic as hell Im afraid.

But Barca gotta pay up. I don’t really care it’s Barca he’s going to, it’s his acts that is pissing me of.

Yes, there’s always two sides of a story but Lewa is acting like a spoiled child imo.

You mean what goes around comes around?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You mean what goes around comes around?
Lewa signed his contract until 2023, no one forced him. So Bayern is in their good right to demand him to fulfil it.

Typical footballers anno today to behave like this whenever something doesn’t go their way for a short amount of time.

Sure Bayern could’ve dealt with it differently but it is what it is. And to your question, yes you could say so.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Lewa signed his contract until 2023, no one forced him. So Bayern is in their good right to demand him to fulfil it.

Typical footballers anno today to behave like this whenever something doesn’t go their way for a short amount of time.

Sure Bayern could’ve dealt with it differently but it is what it is. And to your question, yes you could say so.
Dont you think Bayern got themselves in this situation, not preparing any alternative for him for so many years? He has that power because basically there is none on the market who can replace him.
You say Bayern wanted Haaland, but thats not alternative, thats a replacement, if Bayern would agree deal with Haaland then they would be in a position of Lewa and would do anything to kick him out of the club, even for free probably.
I also dont think he went to media with out communcating this whole thing to the board before, my understanding is that he tried to find consesus with them internally, but well current Bayern mgmt isnt really a guys who are able to negiotate lately (Flick, Alaba, Sule).
I dont like Lewy's behaviour, but imo there is something wrong going on on Bayern side too.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Dont you think Bayern got themselves in this situation, not preparing any alternative for him for so many years? He has that power because basically there is none on the market who can replace him.
You say Bayern wanted Haaland, but thats not alternative, thats a replacement, if Bayern would agree deal with Haaland then they would be in a position of Lewa and would do anything to kick him out of the club, even for free probably.
I also dont think he went to media with out communcating this whole thing to the board before, my understanding is that he tried to find consesus with them internally, but well current Bayern mgmt isnt really a guys who are able to negiotate lately (Flick, Alaba, Sule).
I dont like Lewy's behaviour, but imo there is something wrong going on on Bayern side too.
You have a point and Bayern could've handled the situation better, but so could Lewa imo.

This is good, if they want each other that bad they should pay up.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

How did you sign him again

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For free, but it's not really relevant to his Dortmund days as this is the 2-3 third time he tries to force his way out.

He wanted to leave in 2018 as well but Bayern said no and look what happened. This time he should get his will though.
But you do realize June 2013 he was doing the same thing to Borussia as he was already lured by Bayern and probably had an agreement?
Rough translation:
journo: Hans-Joachim Watzke said that its not possible for you to go to Bayern in 2013. We all know u want to go to Bayern.
RL: Watzke says a lot of things, but I hope he changes his mind, for the good of all the parties. They know my wish. I was fair to them till the end and they should be fair to me too.
Journo: But do u see urself at Borussia for the next season?
RL: To be honest I dont want to think about it. My wish is that things are settle now and I still hope for it.

Thats basically the same treatment that Bayern is getting right now. Bayern cant really be mad at Lewandowski and especially Barca for the current situation, because they created the exact same situation few years ago.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
But you do realize June 2013 he was doing the same thing to Borussia as he was already lured by Bayern and probably had an agreement?
Rough translation:
journo: Hans-Joachim Watzke said that its not possible for you to go to Bayern in 2013. We all know u want to go to Bayern.
RL: Watzke says a lot of things, but I hope he changes his mind, for the good of all the parties. They know my wish. I was fair to them till the end and they should be fair to me too.
Journo: But do u see urself at Borussia for the next season?
RL: To be honest I dont want to think about it. My wish is that things are settle now and I still hope for it.

Thats basically the same treatment that Bayern is getting right now. Bayern cant really be mad at Lewandowski and especially Barca for the current situation, because they created the exact same situation few years ago.
I don't think Bayern are angry at him, it's more they're asking him to be professional.

Lewa never commited himself to any club, I think he said so himself. Only thing that's strange is how much he wanted Real Madrid in 2018 as it was his dream club. Now in 2022 he's desperate for Barca.

Seems the guy is just desperate to get out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)