Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (63 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
some of them claim that its a bigger achievement to win their domestic league than UCL trophy so what do you expect from this bunch of idiots.
That rubbish talking turd deserves a punch in the face.

4 good years for Liverpool and suddenly they're the best team ever. Truth is they've been a clown club for close to 3 decades prior to that and just because of some few good years under Klopp it's all forgotten.

Maybe Mané just wants a new challenge in a different country and different league.

Not to forget he will live in a way more beautiful, bigger and more cosmopolitan city that is Munich. And his salary will be close to doubled.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mane is leaving because he was 11th or 12th highest salary in his own club, when he is 2nd best player in the team at his worst, pure insanity. Plus the most consistent scorer in CL playoffs since 2014 basically, but rarely got acknowledged for it. Its not easy playing next to a psuedo superstar like Mo Salah who naturally takes most of the headlines.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That rubbish talking turd deserves a punch in the face.

4 good years for Liverpool and suddenly they're the best team ever. Truth is they've been a clown club for close to 3 decades prior to that and just because of some few good years under Klopp it's all forgotten.

Maybe Mané just wants a new challenge in a different country and different league.

Not to forget he will live in a way more beautiful, bigger and more cosmopolitan city that is Munich. And his salary will be close to doubled.
he’s obviously moving due to salary and wanting more of a spotlight. I can appreciate that. He deserves much more credit than he’s been given and he’ll hopefully get that at Bayern.

however, moving to Bayern is not a challenge. I hate when people say shit like a player is moving for the challenge when they move from top club to top club. it’s definitely an opportunity to win more trophies and a higher chance of winning the Champions League for sure. so good for mane, he deserves to finish out his career in style

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
he’s obviously moving due to salary and wanting more of a spotlight. I can appreciate that. He deserves much more credit than he’s been given and he’ll hopefully get that at Bayern.

however, moving to Bayern is not a challenge. I hate when people say shit like a player is moving for the challenge when they move from top club to top club. it’s definitely an opportunity to win more trophies and a higher chance of winning the Champions League for sure. so good for mane, he deserves to finish out his career in style
It is a new challenge as it's a new environment, new language, culture etc.

But I do get your point and showhow agree. Not sure Bayern currently is a bigger chance of winning the CL compared to Liverpool, guess we shall see. I'd say it's 55-45/60-40 in your favour regarding that.

Lets see if our new signings to the midfield and especially RB can help us out defensively.

- - - Updated - - -

Mane is leaving because he was 11th or 12th highest salary in his own club, when he is 2nd best player in the team at his worst, pure insanity. Plus the most consistent scorer in CL playoffs since 2014 basically, but rarely got acknowledged for it. Its not easy playing next to a psuedo superstar like Mo Salah who naturally takes most of the headlines.
Always thought Mané was a bigger game player/somehow more important to Liverpool, but just not as flashy as Salah. You could maybe compare it to Lewandowski - Müller.

Lewandowski is obviously a better goalscorer, but Müller tends to have better matches on the biggest stage. Not to forget he's been feeding Lewa a crazy amount of assists since his arrival at Bayern.

But Lewa is the star player and gets all the attention.

May 23, 2013
Always thought Mané was a bigger game player/somehow more important to Liverpool, but just not as flashy as Salah. You could maybe compare it to Lewandowski - Müller.

Lewandowski is obviously a better goalscorer, but Müller tends to have better matches on the biggest stage. Not to forget he's been feeding Lewa a crazy amount of assists since his arrival at Bayern.

But Lewa is the star player and gets all the attention.
It's also worth noting that Mane was the clear standout when Liverpool won the league and champions league.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Better than Grealish for a Bajilion Euros I suppose?! They're both vastly overrated in my book. I wonder where Declan Rice ends up, another of the fabled Britbong Brigade.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how did we not go for mane? for that price was a no brainer. we waste money on usless hacks like berna, douglas costa and vlahovic but mane goes by no problem.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
how did we not go for mane? for that price was a no brainer. we waste money on usless hacks like berna, douglas costa and vlahovic but mane goes by no problem.
always pass on balding & involuntarily bald players because they're dead inside

only sign players with lush hair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)