Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (67 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
40-45 mio euros + 5-10 mio bonus package and he can leave
None is paying that money for him. 40m with bonuses is probably max u can get. It's also visible that if he stays this won't do any good nir to Lewy nor to Bayern - risking ur season success on unhappy player is really a bad idea. Kahn is really acting to cocky here.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
None is paying that money for him. 40m with bonuses is probably max u can get. It's also visible that if he stays this won't do any good nir to Lewy nor to Bayern - risking ur season success on unhappy player is really a bad idea. Kahn is really acting to cocky here.
What makes you think no one will pay 40-45 mio euros for him?

This guy was voted the best footballer in the world two years in a row, won the European Golden Shoe two years in a row as well. Bayern should certainly be able to get that amount for him.

I agree with the rest though, won't come anything good out of him staying.

- - - Updated - - -

Where does Lewandowski wanna go? I thought he had a favourite club in the Premier League, why's he going to Barca?
Apparently his dream has always been to play in La Liga.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

This guy was voted the best footballer in the world two years in a row, won the European Golden Shoe two years in a row as well. Bayern should certainly be able to get that amount for him.

It seems that he wants Barca, a club with no money I don't think they would be able to pay anything more than that for him. Tbh best scenario for Bayern is if Lewy changes his mind and they are able to exchange him for Mane, that's win win situation for both clubs, as Liverpool needs CF.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It seems that he wants Barca, a club with no money I don't think they would be able to pay anything more than that for him. Tbh best scenario for Bayern is if Lewy changes his mind and they are able to exchange him for Mane, that's win win situation for both clubs, as Liverpool needs CF.
Well, Barca and him seems to desperately want each other, they should pay a fair amount for a player like him.

If they can't then it's their own fault really.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well, Barca and him seems to desperately want each other, they should pay a fair amount for a player like him.

If they can't then it's their own fault really.
I think there is also something wrong with Bayern mgmt, it's unusual for Robert to come and say things like this publicly. He also mentioned the internal situation inside the club for the last few months made him do it. I have no idea what happened there but it does look like something has happened behind the scenes here. I also consider his current words to be the last thing he wanted to do, so probably they spoke many times internally. Another thing, when u watch the interview in polish, he actually didn't even care much about badctranslation which said "Bayern is not serious club", Robert said the opposite, but wasn't really caring too much to fix this translation, even though he knew what the translator said.

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently his dream has always been to play in La Liga.
I don’t doubt that there are clubs willing to pay it, but it would be a big mistake for Barca in this specific case - like it would be a big mistake for us aswel since we are in a similar situation.

The total package would cost ~60m/70m and he has no resale value of course.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think there is also something wrong with Bayern mgmt, it's unusual for Robert to come and say things like this publicly. He also mentioned the internal situation inside the club for the last few months made him do it. I have no idea what happened there but it does look like something has happened behind the scenes here. I also consider his current words to be the last thing he wanted to do, so probably they spoke many times internally. Another thing, when u watch the interview in polish, he actually didn't even care much about badctranslation which said "Bayern is not serious club", Robert said the opposite, but wasn't really caring too much to fix this translation, even though he knew what the translator said.
I think he got angry about how the Bayern board aka Brazzo was busy fucking around and seeing if signing Håland was possible, they didn't even offer him an extension but kept on saying they would sit down and talk when the season was over.

The Bayern management certainly didn't handle this situation well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)