Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
They did, but this are the details:
- initial free transfer
- Contract until 2024
- 12 million after 20 games
- add-ons around 35/40 million depending on player/team performances.

So if he plays 20 games Everton have to pay the Spurs 12m, and after that add-ons can go up to 40 million. So if he become a big hit the price is understandable. If he stays shit and he don't even play 20 games. They only need to pay salary.
So this one is because Everton is dumb or Tici's masterclass?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's no way M'Bappe could ever provide the value of what they're paying him. Not envious at all.

Was it really necessary to offer him that much to get him to sign? It seems like he always wanted to go Real anyway.
I think his wages were increased by like 50% simply because Real are getting him for free. Had they paid 150mln in order to sign him there's no way we'd be seeing such figures.

Just another example that football will be changed a lot imo. I think we're going to see different contracts in the future since players and agents are getting more and more power. I think we'll start seeing contracts on few years but with higher earnings and a lot more transfers between the clubs.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There's no way M'Bappe could ever provide the value of what they're paying him. Not envious at all.

Was it really necessary to offer him that much to get him to sign? It seems like he always wanted to go Real anyway.
They're flexing with a bank loan. Them and Barcelona are textbook unsustainable businesses. Putting that much money when the entire Sport industry is declining and is simply a bad investment, especially football. Its going to be difficult to recoup that money when the industry is failing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
They're flexing with a bank loan. Them and Barcelona are textbook unsustainable businesses. Putting that much money when the entire Sport industry is declining and is simply a bad investment, especially football. Its going to be difficult to recoup that money when the industry is failing.
I guess they will just get bailed out by the Spanish banks

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Barca yes. Real on the other hand had 200-250mln profit sitting in their bank, so huge moves were expected.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Weird @BayernFan

So was the news that he was looking for a fat EPL check just bs, or did he poker too high and no one was offering him what he was looking for?

Cause I can't see Dortmund paying him more than Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Bayern didn't really wanna keep him anyway judging by the bitching of his agent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)