Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Barcelona made it clear to take a pay cut or leave or not play for the rest of the season. He has to go now.
He can get more money by waiting out 5 months. I know what I would do in this situation, especially since Barca management publicly tried to Shame him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Muriel ain't no starter
I haven't watched them much, but stats wise he doesn't look bad, in the league he has 7 starting appearances. Their record in these games:
5W-2D-0L, 18 goals scored, 2.57 goals pg, 2.43 points pg

Thats not bad, well above their average. Of course some of it is again fodder opposition as he is 2nd choice behind Zapata, so naturally Zapata has started some of the more challenging games. But if I'm Atalanta I wouldn't mind cashing in on Zapata now, as he's leaving in summer 2023 anyway, the ~25m or whatever they can get from Newcastle is a lot for them.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I haven't watched them much, but stats wise he doesn't look bad, in the league he has 7 starting appearances. Their record in these games:
5W-2D-0L, 18 goals scored, 2.57 goals pg, 2.43 points pg

Thats not bad, well above their average. Of course some of it is again fodder opposition as he is 2nd choice behind Zapata, so naturally Zapata has started some of the more challenging games. But if I'm Atalanta I wouldn't mind cashing in on Zapata now, as he's leaving in summer 2023 anyway, the ~25m or whatever they can get from Newcastle is a lot for them.
Oh he's got the quality just not the stamina or focus to be a constant starter imo

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Just saw that Everton had bought Dele Ali for 46m, what kind of a sick joke is that?
They did, but this are the details:
- initial free transfer
- Contract until 2024
- 12 million after 20 games
- add-ons around 35/40 million depending on player/team performances.

So if he plays 20 games Everton have to pay the Spurs 12m, and after that add-ons can go up to 40 million. So if he become a big hit the price is understandable. If he stays shit and he don't even play 20 games. They only need to pay salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)