Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Correa to Inter with loan + obligation for 30m. They have a quite good mercato replacing Lukaku, Hakimi, Eriksen.

Calhanoglu (Milan), Dzeko (Roma), Correa (Lazio) are proven players in their previous club in Serie A. While they get Dumfries quite cheap for 12m
Well, that's good old Marotta, too bad Paratici isn't with him to drag him down and undo his work...

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Correa to Inter with loan + obligation for 30m. They have a quite good mercato replacing Lukaku, Hakimi, Eriksen.

Calhanoglu (Milan), Dzeko (Roma), Correa (Lazio) are proven players in their previous club in Serie A. While they get Dumfries quite cheap for 12m
Huge downgrade in each deal. Well maybe Calhanoglu will turn out better than Eriksen as he knows the league better.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Huge downgrade in each deal. Well maybe Calhanoglu will turn out better than Eriksen as he knows the league better.
Yep.

I think people exaggerate because it's Marotta. I'm not saying they are bad moves per se, but replacing THOSE players? It was a hard task nevertheless. Lukaku is probably one of the best strikers around so replacing him is quite impossible since his impact is huge. I love Dzeko but he's so old it's crazy to think of him as his replacement. Imo Eriksen is a lot better player than the Turk. They have Lautaro so I don't know if they are supposed to play Correa next to him and have Dzeko as a back up, if that's the case it's still a huge downgrade. Hakimi is a huge blow for them.

But I guess it's important to add how it's hard to make moves in todays market and these transfers are really solid. It's just that I think they downgraded their squad quite a lot BUT they are still a good team. Biggest blow was losing Conte imo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
eriksen needed almost a year to get used to the league, calhanoglu made an instant impact. hakimi and lukaku are very hard to replace, and correa is their vice-alexis, who's got a long term injury if i'm not mistaken.

unfortunately it's a decent mercato considering the circumstances. they'll miss lukaku and conte, but will be fine otherwise. we'll see where it gets them against arguably one of the weakest opponents in recent years. as last season, i'm not worried about their strength, but about our weaknesses.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If Spurs continue to refuse bids for Kane I think Ronaldo to City will become reality

- - - Updated - - -

Also impressive transfer campaign from Viola

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:agree: about Viola

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid is just trolling PSG at this point with that low ball offer lol

- - - Updated - - -

They’re broke but still able to get Inzaghi his guy

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn’t be shocked if SMS follows next summer if Inzaghi is still there

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Inter have to win trophies and go deep in the CL for any of their market to be worthwhile. A Coke Zero and EL run will have them in deeper financial shit next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)